User Tag List

Thread: Average of X and Y positions (Identical Objects)

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Average of X and Y positions (Identical Objects)

Hello. How can I get average X and Y coordinates from objects, which are identical (copies of each other).
    Itís easy if each object was unique or if there were always the same number of objects, but I donít know how to do it from copies/clones (which are different number of objects every time.)
    Attached files Attached files

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    To do it, just clone your object. Right click on an object -> Clone Object -> ...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @DuckJohnn
    As I can see, you are just creating other objects. But you can't actually find a middle X and middle Y due to count of objects. Which objects we should check?

Sorry.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What are you talking about? I'm not that bad at this >:S I've used Clickteam over 5 years xd
    I want to get the average X and Y coordinates from each duplicate object to two counters. X average from every object and Y average from every object. As I said. It's easy if the objects were different, but this time they are duplicates. They should be able to count so that there are a different number of objects each time.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you want to get average X and Y from TWO objects, then you have to create more strings which will contain that. Because I really have no Idea which objects we should check if there are many of them. Nearest or what? I didn't get it

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLC
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi, Iím still learning a lot, but I think I have a fix for the averages.

I didnít use counters, but instead used an active to hold the variables. Iím not sure how much math you can do in a counter.
    The ďfor eachĒ loop needs two parts, I added the second part and used it to total the position coordinates, and count objects.
    I zero out all the counters each 1 second when you change all of the coordinates.

Enjoy. It was fun working on someone elseís problem for a change of pace ()
    Attached files Attached files

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry for the slow response. I was elsewhere. This seems to work perfectly. That's how I wanted it to work. Thanks
    I tried a bit of something similar before, but for some reason I didn’t get it to work.
    I'm new with "foreach" objects, loops and stuff so I thought something else had to be done in it.