User Tag List

Thread: animation stops during animation of another object

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

animation stops during animation of another object

hello everyone, I wanted to create an inexpensive event, as you can see when the red object (1) is performing the animation "stopped" should start the animation "stopped" of another object (2) that has different frames, the animation does not start , even when I change animation of the second object (example animation 12). any suggestions?DesktopScreenstho_200527_1303518.PNG

Clicker Fusion 2.5Fusion 2.5+ DLC
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello ^^
    Maybe you can try add more condition to these event, if nothing can differentiates the event " if animation stopped is playing " from the others you will only see the result of this event because it's in last

For exemple, with you're current method if you move " if animation stopped is playing " higher than the two wich test the direction you will only see the result of each direction and never the result of Stopped

You can add something that test the press of a key and your event ( if the direction of your object is linked to a press of key for exemple ), something like this could do the job
    12.PNG

Or if your object play different animation than stopped you can make your other object play the animation for each direction while stopped is not playing like this :
    13.PNG

I hope this can help you ^^

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    the first 2-3 events you entered take place automatically thanks to the movement (touchscreen), even changing the condition in the direction does not work, it is not exactly identical to yours, but surely the effect is identical (the problem concerns only the animation "stopped" of the red object in combination with events of other objects)DesktopScreenstho_200529_2035035.PNG

Clicker Fusion 2.5Fusion 2.5+ DLC
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Never used touchscreen movement so I don't really know how it should work ( at least in CF ).

I've tried something else, maybe it could work with your movement :
    14.PNG
    Instead of directly checking the animation of your red object, you can test an object that stores global data concerning the player ( in this case the action performed ). If the player is currently doing the action 0 you can set the animation of the red object to stopped and all the others object to what you want them to play. If the action is 1 you can change the animation according to the direction of the red object.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ok solved, it didn't work even with the values because of the "walking" animation directed to the right, strangely it collided with the "stopped" condition directed towards the bottom. adding a condition I solved the problem, but it doesn't make sense because the directions of the red point animations are different, why can't I have one condition that checks the right direction and another with the animation condition stopped? it seems that the direction of the stopped animation is always facing right.the second image is the one with the functioning eventsDesktopScreenstho_200530_2052517.PNGDesktopScreenstho_200530_2101147.PNG