User Tag List

Thread: Sound Looping Problem After Dragging

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exclamation Sound Looping Problem After Dragging

Hi...I am a teacher. I am new at this program. I just want to make a drag-drop activity for my students on html5 and did it after watching this video*. But I also want to hear a "true" sound after dragging the answer but I couldn't make it. I am adding to "no sample is playing" in 7th line and setting it as play sample sound. It is ok but it is looping. I don't want this looping. Can you help me, please?

http://www.imgim.com/7164incil9145514.png

*https://youtu.be/srkDmcd7tII

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Add the "Only when event loops" condition to the line with your sound. That should only play it once every time the condition is true.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by piscesdreams View Post
    Add the "Only when event loops" condition to the line with your sound. That should only play it once every time the condition is true.
    Is it like that? If it is so, it didn't work. :-/

http://www.imgim.com/9372incif1289525.png

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No, the additional condition is located as follows. Sorry, I worded it a little differently than Fusion does.

Special > Limit Conditions > Only One Action When Event Loops.

OneLoop.jpg

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks a lot.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by piscesdreams View Post
    No, the additional condition is located as follows. Sorry, I worded it a little differently than Fusion does.

Special > Limit Conditions > Only One Action When Event Loops.

OneLoop.jpg
    I am bothering you again but I have another problem. I also want false sound after dragging false place. Infact I succeded it but there is a little problem that it gives the false sound at the start of frame, however I make it "Stop specific sound" in the section of "Start of Frame". By the way it doesn't loop thanks to your help but how can I solve it? Can you help me again, please?

http://www.imgim.com/playingsoundatthestartofframe.png

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You're fine. We're all here to help each other out.

The reason it is playing at the start of the frame is because the text string is visible also at the start of the frame. You'll need to add some sort of condition that will tell the program it is incorrect. Currently, it just sees the text string as visible so it plays the sound.