User Tag List

Thread: Admob - Smartbanner Cause Violation, What manual banner size should i use ?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Admob - Smartbanner Cause Violation, What manual banner size should i use ?

Hi guys.

Iv only used smartbanner and its perfect on my 2 test devices - res 540/960 (Resize fill window). Admob said im in violation - "banner overlap content" , Iv just gone through my game and set properties "standard" => set banner size "0".

Question ,320-50 banners seem the biggest on my device, no overlap of content , 468 banners are smaller now , Will max size of banners im seeing on my device now be universal on all device's ? (area they cover)

should i be using different properties and size ?

thanks

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I cant work this out ! do real ads act differently to the test ads in sizes and stuff , i have never seen an overlap even using smartbanner and no size set. just used an old file with smart banner and a friend just let me use a massive screen 4k screen, also tested on my main phone thats 720x1560 .
    Yet test banners are even smaller and well with in the allocated space ( looks ugly as they have a massive space around the ).
    I cant work out what the violation is...

How do you experienced game devs set your banners in fusion to retain size ?

thanks.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall CreatorInstall Creator Pro

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I had the same issue quite a long time ago and I always used SmartBanner. Although I checked my game on a number of different devices I could never see any overlap.
    In the end I changed the banner size to Standard and I never got anymore violations.
    I don't know if anything had changed with AdMob with regards to SmartBanners and Standard Banners but the change I made seemed to do the trick.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Seems ok now set as standard "fingers crossed i guess", cheers madmac il keep it as standard for sure.