User Tag List

Thread: Publishers SDK with clickteam

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question Publishers SDK with clickteam

Can someone please walk me through the basics or the process I need to go through to add publisher SDK to fusion 2.5 developer +?

Or if there is a link to a place with everything I need to know.

Is it a difficult process? Simple? Takes time? I'm willing to put in the effort so I can know how to implement this stuff before submitting to publishers.

Never submitted to publishers but I'm willing to try also. Any tips on that too? Looking to publish only on android but I have ios exporter I've just never used it before. Would they force me to make for both ios and android?
    If anyone knows I'd really appreciate some advice. Thank you

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export Module
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can someone please walk me through the basics or the process I need to go through to add publisher SDK to fusion 2.5 developer +?
    What do you want to publish? A game, app or extension to Fusion?

Or if there is a link to a place with everything I need to know.
    Have you had a look at all the sticky threads?

Would they force me to make for both ios and android?
    No. There's no "they" out there. You choose to publish for whatever target you want to publish to.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No I mean publishers as in publishers who publish games in the play store such as Ketchapp or Voodoo for example.

When you want to get publishers to publish your app you have to add their sdk to you app. I know you have to know a certain coding language to do so but I dont know all the information.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export Module
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't know anything about that but I don't think the situation has changed since you asked the question back in March 2018. Hopefully someone else can answer you.