User Tag List

Thread: Huawei AppGallery Submission Help?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export Module
    Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Huawei AppGallery Submission Help?

Any chance Clickteam can integrate the sdk for submitting to the Huawei AppGallery into Fusion?

They do show the process step-by-step and how to integrate their sdk using Android Studio - but I have none of the files they want me to amend - so I'm totally lost.

huawei1.jpghuawei2.jpghuawei3.jpg

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    no possible in this runtime, since it use a specific plugin during construction seems that should be as a new runtime.

it needs many things also to be added. cloud, store, etc.
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

... new things are coming ...

Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Are you sure?

Because Huawei is advertising their new phone and it doesn't have Google Play services enabled - but none of my games do either.

In the media they're saying that any Android app will work if you get it elsewhere - i.e. get it from itch.io or even Amazon App store.

I understand if you use those Google Play services you'd have to replace them with Huawei's systems - in app and all that - but I don't use any of that.

Anyway, is this something that would be considered for a future date or probably not?

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    to build a real Huawei you need to use their plugin. if what you say apply
    any Android app will work if you get it elsewhere
    you are ready to go right?
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a developer account - anyone can create one - it's free. It's been verified - I can upload an app - but the folders and structures they refer to, as per the screenshots, are only if I create a new app in Android Studio - they do not exist in my Fusion apps.

Code:
    The Huawei P40 range is the second without Google Mobile Services (GMS) after the Y7p and is proof that we can move forward without Google.
    The Huawei Mobile Service (HMS) is not a separate operating system, nor is it an implementation of Harmony OS – Huawei’s own operating system. It is  a replacement for Google Mobile Services, which runs natively on Android devices and enables certain features and services.
    If for example you are concerned about not having Google maps - the P40 lite can determine its location using the GPS, AGPS, GLONASS, QZSS, and Galileo satellite navigation systems -which we found to be fast and accurate to within a few meters. The P40 lite is well-equipped for any navigation tasks.

However, don’t stress about not having access to Google apps - with AppGallery, Huawei has pre installed its own app store on the P40 lite and AppSearch searches for internet apps that cannot be found in the AppGallery. Appealing to the South African market there are plenty of local apps including Absa, Standard bank, Woolworths and Takealot.
    Users are still able to access services such as Gmail, YouTube, Chrome, Google Search, and more – just not through the pre-loaded apps and native integration which they have become used to on previous Huawei devices.

Clicker Fusion 2.5
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Janette5 Have you managed to get this to work? Some players are requesting our games for Huawei AppGallery and I was wondering if it actually can be done

Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Someone sent me a PM offering to assist me, for a fee and they had figured it out. I didn't follow up on that - because if I figure it out I would post the process here for everyone else.

I managed to download a sample from Huawei and it shows where everything should go - but I was waiting for the update of Fusion - released just a short while ago - before going further with it.

Huawei themselves have sent me a lot of emails to say - this is where you can get support or help for free - from their forums and some other places. They also have a test facility where you can upload your app - like Amazon.com has.

I think it would be just manual - to open every app in Android Studio - add in all the sdk's and codes - and then build it again - I just really didn't want to do that process for every single game so someone automating the process to some extent, even if they sell it in Clickstore, would still be first prize.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    @Janette5 please PM @Kisguri regarding this, to see how we can help you for free or by paying service.
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

Clicker Fusion 2.5
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Janette5 View Post
    Someone sent me a PM offering to assist me, for a fee and they had figured it out. I didn't follow up on that - because if I figure it out I would post the process here for everyone else.

I managed to download a sample from Huawei and it shows where everything should go - but I was waiting for the update of Fusion - released just a short while ago - before going further with it.

Huawei themselves have sent me a lot of emails to say - this is where you can get support or help for free - from their forums and some other places. They also have a test facility where you can upload your app - like Amazon.com has.

I think it would be just manual - to open every app in Android Studio - add in all the sdk's and codes - and then build it again - I just really didn't want to do that process for every single game so someone automating the process to some extent, even if they sell it in Clickstore, would still be first prize.
    Thank you Janette for the info! If you learn anything else I would appreciate it if you could share it