User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Curved Coin collect effect

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question Curved Coin collect effect

Hello I am trying to make an effect like this. Where the gems come out slow in different directions and then start to speed up towards the target. And the add to the number.

https://gyazo.com/da73f1556b4bb9fef3b7e00d26376045

I don't even know where to start on learning popular movements in mobile games does this have to do with trig?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLC

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do a google search: "clickteam fusion fastloops by popcorn"
    work through the tutorial: "A Clicker's guide to fastloops"
    Popcorn carefully explains how to make fireworks; and how to change individual alterable variables. You'll need to use both of those.

If you find it all hard to understand; you may need to work other tutorials on fast loops. And also tutorials on object scoping.
    You can do it. Good luck.

Forum Moderator Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Try Move by Bézier extension

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is there a way to do it without Fastloops? I want to be able to port this game to android too and Fastloops aren't recommended for Android.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    you could use "Path Movement" or a movement and after a few milliseconds activate an event "set direction to Specific object"

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Mac Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)SWF Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The physics magnet - but test on mobile if the performance will be good enough idk
    Attached files Attached files

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The "fast loops aren't recommended for Android" is advice from like 2014. The CPU's/GPU's are a LOT more powerful on more modern devices. You're probably clear. Worth testing.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Mac Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)SWF Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here is the same mechanic but without a big magnet.
    Attached files Attached files

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    These are the exact effect I needed thank you. I'm gonna try and understand the code so I can know how to use it later

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Manuel View Post
    Here is the same mechanic but without a big magnet.
    I can't figure out how to make it work on a bigger scale. The coins end up either rotating around the counter forever or they are too slow. Any way I can make them go faster gradually depending on the space between the coin and the counter box?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast