Thread: Buying Lacewing / Bluewing C# server

Clicker Android Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Buying Lacewing / Bluewing C# server

Hey,

I've seen an example of a Lacewing/Bluewing C++ and Python server, but since C# is my favourite language, I thought I'd ask if anyone was interested in putting together the foundation of a C# Lacewing/Bluewing server. Just so that I have something to build on top of. Paid work of course.

Feel free to message me on Discord if you're interested #Jake1773 (I'm on ClickConverse) or send me a private message here.

Cheers

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello friend.

I am the creator of the lacewing server in c# that you saw, I created it purely in c# using the 2010 version of visual studio, it does not use c++ dlls or any other type of integration with Phi or darkwire files, I created it from 0 and I currently use it in my game that I intend to publish later this year.

I'm selling the server source code on lacewing for $500, but you're not free to make the files available to the public, because as I said I'm using it in my games currently.

if you're interested I can rebuild the code all from scratch and cleaner because I've done many game emulators and I've never had problems with the use of newtork and sockets, I also support and explain how the server works.

attached are some games that I made alone within the engine, there are others, but these I will not publish yet.

The current server has a connection to MySQL, but if you want I can migrate to SQL Server or leave it to your preference.

unknown (2).jpg
    unknown (4).jpg
    unknown.jpg
    unknown (3).jpg

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am currently producing a game of chance.

unknown (1).png

within clickteam developer.

if anyone is interested in recreating a famous game, or just wants to have it done mechanically, or is interested in one of the projects mentioned, you can contact me.

Professional Discord: Hiro#0934