User Tag List

Thread: object stays in one spot

Clicker Fusion 2.5 Developer

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

object stays in one spot

question - so in the game when the robot shoots out bombs they dont go anywhere but stay in one spot and glitch out the frame. how do i make the bombs be created from his hands easily? or is there a way to just use one? i did try launching an object but it doesnt have an option that i want (unless i overlooked it), code under "Enemies." and also the bombs follow the player around which is most likely caused by the qualification "Group.Bad". how i do fix this? level1.mfa

Clicker Fusion 2.5Fusion 2.5+ DLC
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi ^^ !
    Most of your bug come from the fact that bomb are in group.bad, since you want them to bounce when collide with a bad object and since the robot is a bad object, they will bounce at the creation. The most efficient way to prevent that is to not make them part of group.bad ( since it seem they don't need to share these proprietes ). I've seen you used two different bomb that act exactly the same way, you can do it with only one bomb i think '-'. For the destroy event after 28 seconds, by using every 28 seconds, even bombs that have been created 2 seconds ago will be destroyed so, instead, you can use a value that act like a timer, when the timer reach a certain value you can destroy the bomb, it will only affect bomb that reach the max time allowed ^^. ( Some collision problem can also come from the fact that particule animation from the bomb are directly in the bomb object and not it's own object, if one particule collide with something it will trigger the bounce event even if it's not the bomb itself that collide. I don't know if you want to keep it that way so I leave it as is ).

I've tried to fix some problems you've encountered : level1.mfa

Hope it help ^^

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Sleepy hi thank you for the help! but how would i make the bombs get thrown to the right all the time? because sometimes they stay instead of moving.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hum '-'
    That never happend when i was trying with your file and the one i've made, so i can't tell for sure how to fix it but maybe by adding an event after the creation of the bomb you can prevent the case where the bomb isn't moving at all like this : 24.PNG

I'll try to reproduce this bug and if i find it I'll try to fix it

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Sleepy thank you. i'd really appreciate that

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Sleepy also, how would i make the bomb objects not overlap the robot anymore after they've been created? gvhjv.png

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi ^^, so I can't reproduce the glitch where the bomb aren't moving at all

For making bounce your bomb after they have been launch you can use an other value that test if your bomb is not colliding with the robot after it's creation, when that happen you set it to 1 and after that, each time the bomb collide with the robot and that value = 1 you make it bounce, it should work if you do it like this : 25.PNG