User Tag List

Thread: Is there a GoTo event line?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleFirefly 3D ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs up Is there a GoTo event line?

Remember DOS? There was a goto line. Now its fast loops but fast loops do one line. I'd like to return to a line and end on another event line, repeat (which the repeat would be simple to accomplish).

Is there a way to emulate the goto line command?

Or a feature to add actions within functions?

thanks

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export Module
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You could achieve that by activating / de-activating groups.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleFirefly 3D ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks. Perhaps instead of a group a parent condition .... I just read in the What's new in Clickteam Fusion 2.5+ ..... that possibly a parent condition could be used as such, as a fast loop condition, instead of a goto line/repeat, a fast loop parent condition would achieve the execution of all the child conditions under it, to the set number of loops. I'll post back either way, if it works or not.

Clickteam Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You can have multiple "On loop" conditions on multiple events, they will be executed from top to bottom. It's entirely possible without 2.5+.

If you think about it, fast loops are just goto's to a list of events (that start with On Loop), that then return back to their original position (where the fast loop was called).
    - BartekB, a.k.a Uppernate
    Join the Click Converse Discord! - https://discord.gg/7RNXFrC
    Dungeon Raiders! - Link soon™

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    BartekB, that's cool and I see what you did. Same condition multiple events starting multiple same named loops with different actions in sequence. I'm putting that in my memory bank (if it'll fit). I'm guessing that group events could also be used in fast loops, i.e. "On loop" activate group, and that would run the group event to the specified number of loops.

I did a test and the 2.5+ goto emulation worked. Several child events under one parent condition, like a group but fast looped several times. I noticed that the "On loop" condition didn't require any action to loop the child events under it, only the action to start the loop. Also each child could have its own child events under it.

A whole new world just opened for me. Many thank to you both ...