User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: How to upload a picture to HTML5 during the game?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello,

Is it possible to import an image on the computer (not a web image) in an html5 application. Example the user puts his photo in an html5 application and path of the file saved in an ini file. .

thanks for the help

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very good, it is fantastic. The immage I can see in "RUN FRAME" o the application must be load online?
    I have do "start of frame -> Set image URL to : "https........." but i do not see never, only text URL link immage!!!

Thank you.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TopWeb View Post
    Very good, it is fantastic. The immage I can see in "RUN FRAME" o the application must be load online?
    I have do "start of frame -> Set image URL to : "https........." but i do not see never, only text URL link immage!!!

Thank you.
    Ok, to see immage RUN and BUILD!!! Fantastic extension, Thank you very much @Gigatron

Clicker Fusion 2.5
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pl View Post
    Hello,

Is it possible to import an image on the computer (not a web image) in an html5 application. Example the user puts his photo in an html5 application and path of the file saved in an ini file. .

thanks for the help
    Hello,
    With code you can do absolutely what you want except coffee

So without event ; put your picture in the root directory of the html5 project eg : the drawer is like this;

/resources
    /src
    index.html
    knight.png

and then in properties of imageloader put the name of the image here knight.png; then build and run;
    Don't forget resources drawer is cleaned up every build and run do not put image there.
    You can sure use ini file to the location of pictures.. etc

Have fun
    Images attachées Images attachées

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I apologize, but I did not see the CF file in the archive. And I meant that the user from his side of the screen could load a picture into the game. How to do it?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2