User Tag List

Thread: Is the Steam version of Firefly outdated? Can this be fixed?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Mac Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is the Steam version of Firefly outdated? Can this be fixed?

Hello!

I recently purchased the Firefly DLC for CF2.5 via Steam, and recently I noticed that the World Editor tool has a lot of missing/blocked features (for example, the Load World feature is crossed out), and the version information says "World Editor 0.01a". It also has Coming Soon text everywhere, indicating that the tool is work-in-progress. I am aware that the Steam release of Firefly has not been updated on Steam since its release, however, I would like to know, does the Firefly DLC still have a World Editor with "Coming Soon" text and missing features for everybody who has the standalone release of Firefly, or has Firefly been updated, just not for Steam users? In this case, is there any way I could update the Steam release of Firefly by external means to the latest version, if there is any?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    both steam ans standalone are on the same version and have received updates since release there was originally a different world editor - the new blue editor was started but people didnt like it so it was not continued

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall CreatorInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello,
    You can download this great editor: https://bitmapimpact.itch.io/lvl-edit

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Mac Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Triadian View Post
    both steam ans standalone are on the same version and have received updates since release there was originally a different world editor - the new blue editor was started but people didnt like it so it was not continued
    Alright, thanks. I was a bit thrown off by the update history for Firefly on Steam as well, which is empty.

Quote Originally Posted by Xenon3000 View Post
    Hello,
    You can download this great editor: https://bitmapimpact.itch.io/lvl-edit
    Thanks, I will try it out. I have seen it sometime in the past but I have not tried it yet