Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: how to make character disappear

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export Module
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How many fruit will the player choose?
    Do you want just one fruit object and then change the animation based on which fruit the player chose?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 Developer
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Janette5 player can only choose 2 different fruits just like the enemies. honestly whatever is the easiest way for them to get created. ive seen people using one object and having multiple animations that change, but the only reason why i dont think that would work is because of time differences. the first fruit gets created in 7 seconds, and the other in 9 seconds.

Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Updated -
    Fruit 3 and 4 were not created because there was an extra space in their name - I've deleted the extra space.
    Fruit 2 was created but not visible because the animation frame was not set.
    I've put the animation for all the fruit in the Stopped animation - that way you never have to set the animation because Fusion will always use that one if there's nothing else.
    Attached files Attached files

Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Janette5 oh ok yeah its working now. but what do i do with the particles? each fruit has their own color and how do i make it where if the user choose a banana and orange that the yellow particle and orange ones get created when one of the fruits is destroyed? (i havent put the banana and strawberry particles in the custom arena yet but they are in the main game)

Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have inserted an alterable value into each fruit that specifies its colour.

I've created the particles in the same way as the fruit - using a calculation to look up the colour and then selecting the particle based on that. (The particles belong to group particles.)

To simplify things - I made all your collision events run the same loop - the loop creates the particles in all directions and when it's done it destroys the fruit.
    Attached files Attached files

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Janette5 ok so i tried that out and i havent really gotten any results. idk if i did it right or maybe i missed something but it didnt do anything when i put it in my file. customgame.mfa

Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1. Your particle / pixel colors must match your fruit colors - currently you have them in a different sequence - if Food1 is Cherry - then food_pixel1 must be the color for the Cherry.
    2. Food2 - your orange doesn't have a value in its alterable value for color - insert that. (Type 2 next to color)
    3. Delete lines 582 to 591 - this will block the particles or destroy them so that you don't have the effect of the particles going in all directions.
    4. Delete line 608
    5. Line 613 - move the command - add 4 to destroy angle to the end of the sequence.

Then it works by me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Janette5 just tried it and it didnt do anything for me. customgame.mfa

Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You have a different name - just change line 602 to your name:

* On loop "Destroy Sequence"
    + Group.Good: Flag 0 is on
    New Objects : Create "food_pixel" + Str$(Color( "Group.Good" )) at (0,0) from Group.Good
    Group.Neutral : Set direction to Destroy Angle
    Group.Neutral : Set speed to 65
    Special : Add 4 to Destroy Angle

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Janette5 ok so i just ran into a problem. when you select the pretzel and banana from frame 2 the the watermelon gets created instead of the pretzel. and if you select the fries and the burger none get created. not sure whats wrong because i went and checked everything and it looked fine. also, i didnt delete lines 582 - 591 because when the pixels collide with something they need to get destroyed, and i didnt delete 608 because the food needs to get destroyed when times up or its just going to clutter the screen. customgame.mfa

Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast