User Tag List

Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Thread: how to make character disappear

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export Module
    Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I changed it so it will play seamlessly across the levels - the one tune will only stop when the other starts. See if this works for you.
    Attached files Attached files

Clicker Fusion 2.5 Developer
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Janette5 oh i meant the folk song in title screen. im tryna make it where the song doesnt restart everytime you get to a new frame, like when the title screen song plays and then you go into the level select screen it restarts. having it pause is the only way to make it start playing again without restarting, but if it takes memory then i dont think i should do that.

Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The way it's written the title song continues seamlessly into the options menu and then back again. If you follow that setup for your level select it won't restart each time.

In your game did you remember to tick the option "Play sounds over frames"?

Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Janette5 yes, for me in my file when i return from the level back to the level select the title song doesnt play, even though it should

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Janette5 actually i figured out another way. instead of using channels i just played the sample and looped it and in the level selection i made a counter and set it to the song position and now it works.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Janette5 i do have one more question tho, so in frame 1 theres a ready button and it only moves you to the loading screen when a level is selected, for some reason even if its invisible and you click on it the button still moves you to the loading screen. idk why it does this but ive been redoing the code to figure it out but cant. Application 1.mfa

Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In the file you sent me now this button isn't ticked - if you don't tick it - the music doesn't continue across frames:

Drawing1.jpg

Fusion will execute a click on an invisible object - it's visual to us - but not to Fusion.

All you have to is insert the command + "ready" is visible:

* User clicks with left button on ready
    + ready is visible
    + Alterable Value A of ready = Alterable Value A( "ready" )
    storyboard controls : Jump to frame "loading" (2)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Janette5 thank you! oh and the reason the button isnt ticked is cuz this is a new example i made, the other one i already implemented in my game and it works now. but instead of stopping channels i just stop the sample. is there a reason it should be a channel instead?

Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No, it makes no difference whether you stop a sample or a channel.

The only reason I stop a channel is because I might play multiple samples on the channel, so stopping the channel prevents me having to stop the individual samples.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Janette5 so the food in this particular level doesnt spawn. i checked and didnt see anything that could be causing it but im sure i overlooked it.lvl.mfa

Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast