User Tag List

Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: how to make character disappear

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export Module
    Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You forgot to give the 4 new food items the qualifier group.good (the big round apple).

That's all - I added that in and everything worked.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 Developer
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Janette5 ok its working now but watermelon still spawns even though i chose the pretzel.

Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    On the frame you select the food

Watermelon = 6
    Pretzel = 5

On the frame where you put the food into the level

Watermelon = 5
    Pretzel = 6

So change 1 of them else they'll always be swapped.

Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Janette5 ok so now for my last custom thing i want the player to choose their own color for the level. in the custom level frame in an object called "border" i put three animations for 3 of the colors as a test. how do i make it where the player chooses one color and it changes the color in the next frame? customgame.mfa

Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Attached.

The custom / selection level is exactly like the other two, except there's only 1 choice.

On the next level the border has 1 animation - stopped, that it defaults to. Every color is an animation frame that matches the selection on the color choice level. If you change a color on the color choice level then you must change the color of the border frames too. Keep in mind the animation frames start at 0 - so frame 0 = color choice 1; frame 1 = color choice 2 and so on. You'll see for the calculation I subtract 1 to match them.

(You can change the color using the fill tool inside Fusion - the one that looks like a tipped bucket - which is what I did, I just copied & pasted the frame from one to the next and used the fill tool to change the color.)
    Attached files Attached files

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Janette5 it got some of the colors wrong. like when i chose the gray color it came out lighter and when i chose the dark gray one it came out as black. is there like another way to do it to insure itll always be the right color?

Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That just means I chose a darker shade when I created them - you can fix that yourself - you can go into the border object and change them to be the exact same shades as the ones you chose for the color choices.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Janette5 oh i didnt even notice that lol. ok its all fixed and everything has finally been put together. i have another question tho, so i have strings that have names of all the foods and on the first part of the frame i have cherries through the burger and when the click to the next portion it keeps the same names. how do i fix this? Application 2.mfa

Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just tick the block under Scrolling Options - Follow the Frame for the strings - that's all.

String - Runtime Options - Scrolling Options - Follow the Frame

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Janette5 for some reason the ready button is always visible and when i deselect a color it doesnt do anything. i think i messed with something by accident but i cant tell what. maybe cuz i resized everything but im not sure. customgame4.mfa

Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast