152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also line 57 is wrong - it must be:

* Alterable Value A of Group.Bad = 0
    Group.Bad : Set Flag 0 off

(You have there - set Flag 0 ON)

Clicker Fusion 2.5 Developer
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Janette5 the line 2 makes it where the enemies are always locked on target. if i just rely on line 49 then they'll move into the arena but not toward the player causing them to just walk away since they have no one to move towards. and the two grim reapers and skeleton shouldnt be there, idk how that happened but you can just delete the extras that on the left.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export Module
    Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Line 49 didn't work because line 57 was wrong - if you fix that - then line 49 reverses them and line 57 after a count of 100 allows them to turn around and target the player again.

Second thing I saw is that you have if the baddie collides with the player for the baddie to bounce. Now the baddie can bounce in any direction including onto the player - so that does every now and again create a glitch as you saw it. I think I did at some stage write a bit of code where the player could push the baddie out of the way - but I'm not sure what you decided to do there. But as it's written - you will every now again have the baddie bounce onto the player.

Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Janette5 how would i push them away?

Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In this thread: https://community.clickteam.com/threads/107618-enemies-glitching-through-each-other

An upload I made - Application 6 - we had done that.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Janette5 ah ok. i do have another question. so when the player runs toward one of the spike walls and shoots at it the player gets stuck and moves with the spike wall, i know we've already talked about it but i just noticed it happening again. its not as noticeable as before but i feel like its a disadvantage to the player. if you run against one of the walls and start shooting let go of yur controls and youll see the player gets stuck on the wall. and also, how do i make the fireball stay within the center? i see that sometimes it spawns at the very top and bottom, i played around with the random range but it still does it. Application 2.mfa

Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fixed - attached - I think it works but I don't stay alive long enough to fully test your game - it's good that you do :-)

Fireball:
    You had an extra Fireball in the corner of the frame on layer 1 and you had the box ticked - create at start - so it was creating itself in the corner of the frame at the start of frame - as was the other one - higher up on layer 2.
    I removed the extra Fireball and ticked off create at start.
    Your random range was 50 to 250 or something like that - your frame starts 0 at the top and ends 480 at the bottom (because you've only made it that size). For the Fireball to be in the middle your Y would have to be at about 240 + - perhaps 50 pixels on either side - so I changed that to 190 - 290 so that it's in the middle.
    I also put in a line of code to automatically destroy the fireball when it was moving away from the frame and was a distance out the frame. It's not good to leave objects floating around for no good reason, Fusion must still process them even though they're off-screen.

Spike Walls:
    How it was written was that it required the player to move to break the connection, and if the player didn't move then the overlapping event would continue to trigger - which is what you saw, the player would move with the wall unless he moved away. What I did now is wrote in 2 lines that breaks the connection when the walls are retreating by moving the player 3 pixels away from the wall so that the collision or overlapping event is automatically broken in case the player doesn't move. You can see this on lines 80 + 86.
    Attached files Attached files

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Janette5 thank you! now the main side of the game is finally finished, but sorry for keep bothering you with all my questions lol i just need to know one more thing, so i want the the player to be able to choose their own food. how would i do that? it works a bit different than selecting a character i have two objects in frame 2 called food1 and food2, they both have the same food choices. how do i make the specific one appear in game? custom.mfa

Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Euingee View Post
    but sorry for keep bothering you with all my questions
    Don't worry - it's fun for me - I like logic puzzles and helping people solve problems in the gallery is like playing a logic puzzle to me. Also it helps me not forget how to program Fusion since I'm not currently doing much with it.

i have two objects in frame 2 called food1 and food2, they both have the same food choices. how do i make the specific one appear in game?
    I made an example where the player can select two food and they will appear in frame 2. I did it using qualifiers - group.good and so it isn't necessary to repeat the commands in frame 3, as they are the same. Since all the pictures in frame 3 for the food are the same, it was difficult for me to test - so once you change them, please test this and let me know if you pick up any problems.

(In doing so, I also picked up a mistake in frame 1 - line 3 - and fixed that. )

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Janette5 i actually put the other foods as different animations in both fruit 1 and 2 (sorry for not clarifying that). i just tested it and only the first fruit i chose was created.

Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast