User Tag List

Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast

Thread: Build 292.26 - Release

Clicker Fusion 2.5Fusion 2.5 Mac
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I too started getting flagged by Anti-virus software with the latest update. Ran a check on virustotal and a couple of different ones are flagging Fusion exe files, even big ones like AVG and Bitdefender.

Log: https://imgur.com/49ZH56J

Quite troublesome.

Forum Moderator Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Slider property of shader's XML seem to be broken, it ignores the min and max values, it can't be used like this...

Clicker Install Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zip2kx View Post
    I too started getting flagged by Anti-virus software with the latest update.
    Me either.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I too started getting flagged by Anti-virus software with the latest update. Ran a check on virustotal and a couple of different ones are flagging Fusion exe files, even big ones like AVG and Bitdefender.

Quite troublesome.
    @Yves Me too, my game is on Steam and was blocked by my antivirus, worried if I should downgrade and re-export?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alright, I'm downloading an old version to rebuild it with, this is ridiculous.

Fusion 2.5 (Steam)
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've tried rolling back to 2.5+ 292.22 developer version and rebuilding the version of the mfa I saved before i updated to 292.26. Whatever I build, if I run it from the zip file, it crashes. Sometimes it crashes on startup anyways. I had issues with startup crashes from players on Steam since version 292.26, and since I can't build anything reliably with a fresh install of 292.22, I'm just going to upload my old build from a month ago.

Fusion 2.5 (Steam)
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by defisym View Post
    Me either.
    Quote Originally Posted by CruddyBuddy View Post
    I want to add that I've never had any app or game created with a Clickteam product flag an antivirus product, but recently I have reports that a number of different AV software are giving false positives for some of the executables I've made with MMF2.5+. In fact, just a few moments ago Windows 10 Defender labelled a game I'm working on as a severe trojan threat and automatically quarantined it.

Again, this is not the MMF2.5 runtime itself but the exe builds I'm producing.

Quite troublesome.
    Have you tried rolling back and producing a new exe? I'm having trouble now making new builds with the previous stable version that don't crash or flag the AV, which makes no sense at all.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    undertale_clickstore_threat.png

This one came up today when i inserted a usb. The file it flagged is from the clickstore and an EXE Not sure what version was used to build it but its been up for a while on store, so i guess its an older build. Still its showing as a virus. Maybe clickteam need to do a blanket submit to as many vendors as possible and as users we do the same and get this flagging thing sorted as joint effort.

Fusion 2.5 (Steam)
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by c4t View Post
    undertale_clickstore_threat.png

This one came up today when i inserted a usb. The file it flagged is from the clickstore and an EXE Not sure what version was used to build it but its been up for a while on store, so i guess its an older build. Still its showing as a virus. Maybe clickteam need to do a blanket submit to as many vendors as possible and as users we do the same and get this flagging thing sorted as joint effort.
    I tried joining the Avast whitelisting program, but they need an exe that's max 60mbs to register to access the ftp to upload a bigger file, which made no sense and I can't sign exes anyways, so I wouldn't really be able to. I have reported mine as a false positive many many times though.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Suggestion :

Ajouter la propriété Horizontale , verticale ou auto scollbar dans l'objet string et qui en passant aurait besoin d'avoir un lifting tres complet.....

Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast