User Tag List

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: Build 292.26 - Release

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Volnaiskra
    An undesirable old behaviour seems to have reappeared in 292.25: when switching from Event List Editor to Frame Editor and back again, Fusion no longer correctly remembers your position in the ELE, and just takes you to the top (though flicking the mouse scrollwheel will immediately jump to the correct position)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yves View Post
    I can't reproduce it, maybe it's a special case?
    Hmm. I had the problem on both my MFA and on a brand new MFA. But re-importing settings from my .tbs file seems to have fixed it. Sorry to waste your time.

Clicker Fusion 2.5
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the patch, discovering features one by one via changelog. Frame editor: new "Draw Lines" option in grid options is nice addition, but to make it even more precise I think we could have an option "not" to hide mouse cursor. When in Paint mode, mouse cursor hides and it leads often to not correct tile placement. I attach a picture where I explain this.
    Here is what happens after click (click for zoom):
    1.png

When I place blocks in the grid I often missplace the position to left or to right or above. Reason is because backdrop is added at its 0/0pos and snapped to grid where the mouse cursor is. Because mouse is hidden, it can lead to bad placement. It's not a bug but I think if we were able to see mouse cursor, it would increase precision greatly.

Clicker Install Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As now we can set flag by expression, will it be possible to compare to one of the flags as alterable values do in the future? This will slightly improve the efficiency, especially when you need to scope a bunch of object Bs by flag according to object A's flag (or calcuated by it, e.g. negate)...

Clicker Fusion 2.5Android Export Module

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've never installed a beta version before, I just wait for the official releases but to all of you who have installed beta builds before. Have you ever encountered corrupt mfa's etc? (Yves always warns that stuff like that COULD happen) but have they ever happened or is your experience that it's more or less as stable/safe as the official builds?

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    236 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    I don't remember if this ever happened, maybe once or twice though. Any change is a risk, that's why we always recommend you to make backup copies of your MFAs before loading them with beta versions (well, you should also do it with release versions anyway .

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    236 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    PS: anyway the current version seems stable enough, we might release it as official version today (with a fix in the picture editor for the surface object)

Clicker Fusion 2.5Fusion 2.5 Mac
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you for the update

Another QoL request: Would it be possible to "Pin" layers attributes? So their visibility or lock wouldn't change when you use the All buttons. Would make the workflow of working with different layers smoother.
    Also if possible to get a search bar in the Create Object box.

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    236 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Update: the build 292.26 is available as release candidate. Just one minor change and some translations. In theory this is the next official build.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It seems like there's a fix that isn't on the changelog. I reported a while ago that switching bookmarks in the Event List Editor ignores bookmarks on events that are currently selected (which could cause confusion in certain circumstances). This seems to have been fixed now, yes?

Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not a big deal, but if it's easy, could we get the fields in the Animation Editor's RMB>Zoom to remember their last settings? They always default to 100% and 10 frames, which seems unlikely to be useful (surely no one's choosing "zoom" to create 10 copies of a frame at exactly the same size). Even if you just changed the defaults to something like 200% and 1 frame, that would help.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast