User Tag List

Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Build 292.26 - Release

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why can't I always update these extensionsextensions.png

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleFirefly 3D ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When use Sub-Application more than one, then object size and position change.
    Also size of frame for sub application change object size and position change.
    See video
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/vs9uprghof...g_Sub.mp4?dl=0

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question Bug Report

The Screen Zoom object is supported the Android runtime. Set scale action worked fine, but, Shake, Linear, Smooth, Elastic, Hot spot, Destination are not work.

cf25p_292_26_screen_zoom_not_work_android.png

Clicker Install Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by wuxuechen View Post
    Why can't I always update these extensionsextensions.png
    IIRC CEM can only update e-install extensions.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export Module
    Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Feature Request / Bug : Incorrect Path

If there's a wrong path somewhere on any frame, then none of the frames will run. Can we please have an option to ignore an incorrect path and still run the frame?

To overcome this - I copied the particular frame I need to a blank .mfa - but it keeps asking me for the right path for all the objects in the original .mfa even though not a single one is in the frame that I'm copying and pasting.

Feature Request / Global Values

Any chance that we could have the option to copy / paste the names of global values between different .mfa's - see above why I need to.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have two major issues in this update
    1. ControlX slows the game to about 1/3 speed. I'm using controlX to emulate key presses when using an XBox controller, but when this is active it makes the game run at 1/3 speed.
    2. Physics seem to work differently based on framerate now. The game I'm working on runs at 90fps, and now some (but not all) of the movements are 1.5x as fast, only going back to normal if I lower the framerate to 60 (which I can't do)

What can I do about these? I was not aware there was going to be an update so I didn't make a backup. Would I be able to revert to an old version?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You can revert to prior versions from the Product Owner's Lounge.

Forum Moderator

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes. Download the previous version and run it.

Marv
    ​458 TGF to CTF 2.5+ Examples and games
    http://www.castles-of-britain.com/mmf2examples.htm

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    121 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Guys, he said that his Fusion was updated without him realising it. Unless he downloaded and manually installed the EXE while sleepwalking, that means he's a Steam user (as indeed his icon confirms) . So I don't think the Product Owner's Lounge is applicable to his version.

@theknewgreg : I don't think there's a way to revert to an older version on Steam - at least not that I know of. But is there a chance that somewhere along the line you checked/unchecked the "machine independent speed" setting in your application settings? The problems you're describing sound like the sorts of problems that that might cause. Also, while I don't use the Physics system, I do use ControlX, and I haven't noticed any slowdowns.

Also, you can try verifying the integrity of the files via Steam, just in case the problem was caused by a faulty update.

Sorry if neither of these suggestions helped.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ASD View Post
    The Screen Zoom object is supported the Android runtime. Set scale action worked fine, but, Shake, Linear, Smooth, Elastic, Hot spot, Destination are not work.

cf25p_292_26_screen_zoom_not_work_android.png
    this was mentioned in previous post only angle and zoom are ported for now.
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

... new things are coming ...

Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast