User Tag List

Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast

Thread: Build 292.26 - Release

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pl View Post
    Suggestion :

Ajouter la propriété Horizontale , verticale ou auto scollbar dans l'objet string et qui en passant aurait besoin d'avoir un lifting tres complet.....
    Ca fait un moment que je demande aussi oui

Forum Moderator Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    About the files being flagged as virus, this is not the last update's fault.
    Many old exe that I made with Fusion are getting flagged and deleted just now, so AV's databases just changed...
    We really need to find a way of reversing this with the AV companies, rolling back to previous version will not change this, you could even roll back to 2.0, it could still get flagged...
    Not only Fusion made games and softwares are getting flagged, recently other games even made with pure C++ (Mario Multiverse for example) are getting these...

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NaitorStudios View Post
    About the files being flagged as virus, this is not the last update's fault.
    Many old exe that I made with Fusion are getting flagged and deleted just now, so AV's databases just changed...
    We really need to find a way of reversing this with the AV companies, rolling back to previous version will not change this, you could even roll back to 2.0, it could still get flagged...
    Not only Fusion made games and softwares are getting flagged, recently other games even made with pure C++ (Mario Multiverse for example) are getting these...

Norton antivirus also detects a virus

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    129 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It might be good to start a separate thread about this, perhaps? Since as NaitorStudios shows, it's not actually related to 292.26. But also to have one place where people list/track all the different AV programs that are affected, in case that helps Clickteam sort the problem out. Just a thought. I myself haven't actually had any problems with antiviruses - the default Windows one that I use doesn't seem to be affected.

Clicker Install Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exclamation Trojan:Win32/Fuery.C!cl

Quote Originally Posted by Volnaiskra View Post
    the default Windows one that I use doesn't seem to be affected
    Windows defender begins to think my game is a Trojan:Win32/Fuery.C!cl just a few minutes ago.

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't understand why you say that it's not the last verison that's causing the problem, knowing that it was working very well before that?
    This problem had already appeared but it had been fixed with some methods, now there is nothing we can do about it, and it seems that it happens to a lot of people since the last version.
    It would be nice if someone from Clickteam would answer us, since the time...

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export Module

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oui en effet, ca serait intéressant d'avoir des informations de clickteam sur ce "problème"...

Merci et bonne journée

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    After much pain I managed to revert back to the previous version and as far as I know there's no more anti-virus issues now.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by elvisish View Post
    After much pain I managed to revert back to the previous version and as far as I know there's no more anti-virus issues now.

Which version

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    false postivies are actually very common, not only for clickteam apps. this will keep happening so really the best way is to contact each virus company in question and submit a false positive report. takes some time but I've had to do it many times in the past.

Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast