Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast

Thread: Build 292.26 - Release

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Volnaiskra View Post
    It seems like there's a fix that isn't on the changelog. I reported a while ago that switching bookmarks in the Event List Editor ignores bookmarks on events that are currently selected (which could cause confusion in certain circumstances). This seems to have been fixed now, yes?
    I don't think it was fixed, it's marked as "cannot reproduce".

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zip2kx View Post
    Thank you for the update

Another QoL request: Would it be possible to "Pin" layers attributes? So their visibility or lock wouldn't change when you use the All buttons. Would make the workflow of working with different layers smoother.
    Also if possible to get a search bar in the Create Object box.
    Added to the wish list.

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    The build 292.26 is now the official version.

Forum Moderator Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For the paint mode, I think it would be better to have the tile cursor locked to the grid since it would give a more accurate representation of where the tile would go, could this please be added? I'm sure this would make this feature more popular

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question

Greetings all. I'm sorry for the offtopic, but I can't find out one thing. This goes for the localization tools that were once mentioned on the forum. If they exist, where are they, who knows?
    (Please answer on this thread: https://community.clickteam.com/threads/107802-Clickteam-Fusion-2-5-localize-tools)

Forum Moderator Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exclamation BUG found

A friend just found an very odd bug... (he doesn't speak english)
    For some reason it's not able to invert a variable directly in the following example, check the "tiro_mina" object behavior on the mfa bellow, when the direction of it is left (mine turns green), it should make the speed variable negative, which would make it goes to the left, but for some reason it stays positive and goes to the right...

Bug with variable.mfa

It's an exact reacreation of the following tutorial, and it isn't working like it should, so I think this is a bug...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONjojINukxY

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is it possible to downgrade to the previous version? I'm getting some weird behavior with my HTML5 apps. Stuff is not lining up right like it used to, I'm having buttons that won't disable while other buttons do. I'd like to downgrade to test and see what's going on.

EDIT:
    Found one of the problems. With Active Picture object, before I had "Set Hotspot center" and everything was working fine. After the update I had to change it to "Set Hotspot top-left". Nothing else changed in the code since I did the update. I'm not sure if this is a new bug, or if this fixed an old bug, but I think it's a new bug because I have the app setting the Active Picture object to the XY coordinates of the mouse and after the update it was positioning the object to above and to the left of where the mouse was, but it was acting like the object was actually where the mouse pointer was.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export Module
    Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You can download the previous version from here: https://community.clickteam.com/threads/84521-Download-links and just install it over the current version to roll back.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator ProPatch Maker
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have found a weird behavior by creating a SubApplication.
    In the sample I've uploaded, the Sub App should have the same size of the main app, but it's larger. I'm doing something wrong, or it's a SubApp issue?
    Attached files Attached files

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleFirefly 3D ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi crian, I think the problem is using window size instead of setting sub app to frame size of frame 1. Change frame 1 color to see the frame vs window size. You'll have to do some math to set the x and y pos of sub app to line up with frame 1. The sub app window will stay in one location even when changing the size for the window, unless you configure it to move. Hope this helped.

Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast