User Tag List

Thread: How can I combine scoring with animation

Clicker Fusion 2.5

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cool How can I combine scoring with animation

So I have a pretty good understanding how scoring working with quiz games. But this is a bit different than your traditional scoring system so I'm wondering exactly how I could make this possible.

I'm making a 1 vs 100 game, where you play against 100 mob members to climb up the money ladder. I do know that I can set the "score" to 100 and then randomly remove amounts from that 100 to show how many mob members were eliminated (got the question wrong). So the big part is the money ladder.

This is the style I'm using for the money ladder and I already have the graphics done for it and separated: https://youtu.be/85vFkiwwTEg?t=149

So the question is, how can I have that random number selected for elimination and then set it to show you knocking out X amount of mob members 1 by 1, rather than saying 9 mob members were eliminated and it just jumps from showing 100 to 91. I hope that makes sense. Hopefully the video better illustrates what I'm looking to do. I want it to show it eliminating one mob member, having a cool down of about 1 second, then eliminating another one, having a cool down, and so on...for as many mob members that have been eliminated for that round.

I'm already splitting up my animations as an active object and numbering them accordingly. That's what I have so far but I'm not quite sure how I'd go about coding it to go through the different animations and their cooldown periods.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export Module
    Mentioned
    197 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Attached is an example that does this:

1. Selects a random number.
    2. Subtracts one active until that random number is met - 1 second at a time.
    3. Shows that in a counter.

I think this is what you're asking, but if not, just tell me how to change the example.

Edit: I changed the example to have 3 frames to give you 3 different scenarios -
    1. Removing the object from the top
    2. Removing the object from the bottom
    3. Removing the object from a random position.
    Attached files Attached files

Clicker Fusion 2.5

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs up

Thanks for the example, Janette! I was able to get what I needed working with it. The only issue I had was when I'd return to that screen after another round, the originally destroyed objects had returned again and was causing a ton of issue with the elimination control. Luckily, that was fixed with setting the alterable value of the number of active objects > elimination control, with no timer and object is to be destroyed so when I'd return to the frame, the objects were immediately redestroyed and the knockout elimination worked perfectly by continuing where it left off from the previous elimination.