User Tag List

Thread: Some bugs on smartphones

Clicker Fusion 2.5 Developer

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Some bugs on smartphones

I don't have time to prepare files for submission, but I'm going to report a bug I found the other day while working on the app's update.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    =Only on iOS=
    If the foreach loop start condition is collision, the loop does not start at the time of simultaneous collision.
    If the collisions are simultaneous, as in this image, the coins only count for one coin.
    This is not a problem on Windows and Android.
    foreach.png

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    =Only on iOS=
    If you use a layer object to change the coordinates of all the objects in a layer at once, the background object will be hidden.
    For some reason, if you switch show/hide other layers after the start of the frame, The hidden background objects will appear.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    =Only on iOS=
    "When object overlap" condition is executed immediately, regardless of the order of the script.

If you scripted the script in the following order (Character's hotspot is at feet)
    ▼Lift-linked▼
    (1)If character overlaps the red area and is embedded in the body of the lift, character will be pushed up.
    (2)If the Y-coordinate of the hotspot of character and the hotspot (▽) of red area is the same, set the "Flag of grounding on lift" to ON.
    (3)The movement value of the lift is reflected in the red range to link the movements.
    (4)If "Flag of grounding on lift" is on, the lift's movement value is reflected in the character.
    ▼Character pushback▼
    (5)If character is below the red hotspot (▽) and is still stuck in the lift, character will be pushed back.

"When object overlap" shouldn't be an immediate condition, but only on iOS when the lift rises, the condition (5) reacts before (4) is processed and the character is pushed back.
    But I don't have the time, so I have not verified that it is really an immediate condition with other sample.
    lift.png

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    =Only on Android=
    Misalignment occurs on Android when the virtual frame size is expanded in the event.

To avoid seeing the outside of the background when the screen is shaken, the character's movement range and scrolling are limited by "visible leftmost X coordinate - 24px".
    However, as you can see in the image, the character will stick out only on Android.
    leftmostX.jpg

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The above issues have already been addressed and do not need to be fixed as soon as possible.