User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Render artifacts on newer graphics cards due to Layer object or layer shaders

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fnkycoldmadeanr View Post
    What directX are you using?
    DX9, setting it to 11 does in fact get rid of the glitching spots but it also gives me an error message about a bunch of other shaders that I use v_v . I'm not sure if I'll have other adverse effects by doing this.

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleFirefly 3D Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The old drivers might not be installed on newer cards I think you can manually install them
    Or just update the shaders to DX11
    What shaders Are you using that aren’t converted to DX11

Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    InkPatternOverlay (by Looki, bestowed upon me by Alonso Martin, he is still using 2.0 to make Heart forth Alicia)
    Circle, made by a friend to look like the circular stamina bar from breath of the wild.
    Zoom. Which zooms in to show detail or focus on something.

Is the process for updating these to DX11 difficult?

switching to 11 also seems to change overall colors, not a deal breaker... but it introduces some stuttering (kind of a deal breaker), and strings don't appear?

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleFirefly 3D Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Shouldn’t be too much hassle DM me on discord and I’ll give you a hand if you like

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FlipSwitchX View Post
    and strings don't appear?
    I think that means you need to switch to TrueType fonts. I believe DX11 mode doesn't support OpenType

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you would like to send an mfa I can test on my RTX card and see what happens. Do you have the latest GPU drivers?

Clicker Fusion 2.5Fusion 2.5 Mac
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is circle something you would want to share? Been wanting to do circular counters for a while now.

Clicker Fusion 2.5
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zip2kx View Post
    Is circle something you would want to share? Been wanting to do circular counters for a while now.
    I second that notion. I was going to code my own circle counter/shader, but would rather not waste the time if it's already been done.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JimJam View Post
    I second that notion. I was going to code my own circle counter/shader, but would rather not waste the time if it's already been done.
    Sorry I got kinda sad and forgot to check back. But yes, here it is:

circle2.zip

It's a little rough around the edges, rename the coefficients if they bother you. Cheers!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2