Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Anybody using Android 11?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export Module
    Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anybody using Android 11?

Has anybody tested their Fusion games on Android 11 yet?

I have to update some apps because Google is making API 29 compulsory from 2 November 2020 - I was hoping to update to API 30 at the same time, but my test devices are many Android versions behind.

(I was told Clickteam hadn't tested in Android 11 yet when build 292.26 was released.)

Forum Moderator

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleMac Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    was wondering the same thing, before I recompile 30+ apps.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As they require at least Android 10, and we all have tested our apps on it, i recommand to stick to Android 10. Safe method. We'll move to Android 11 when we'll be forced to.

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It takes about 75 - 100 hours to update and retest all my apps - spot checks - on the latest Fusion build. If I had to fully test them it would take 200+ hours.

If I can wait to update onto Android 11 - then it saves me a lot of time.

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yesterday I went through the stats of each of my games and 7 of my games still have active users using Android 4.2 which the latest Fusion build excludes.

This means I will not be updating any of my games right now as I'm excluding active users from reinstalling the games if they uninstall them (and this happens a lot - the uninstall and reinstall - I do it to, due to storage space problems).

So anyone reading this - you might want to check your stats to see how many Android 4.2 users you still have before updating.

By the way - all my games have several Android 10 users - so not targeting Android 10 didn't stop anyone from playing them on Android 10.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Google issues

Quote Originally Posted by Janette5 View Post
    Has anybody tested their Fusion games on Android 11 yet?

I have to update some apps because Google is making API 29 compulsory from 2 November 2020 - I was hoping to update to API 30 at the same time, but my test devices are many Android versions behind.

(I was told Clickteam hadn't tested in Android 11 yet when build 292.26 was released.)
    This is the latest from google and I can't get my MMF2.5dev edition to even show Android 11.

Meet Google Play's target API level requirement

When you upload an APK, it needs to meet Google Play’s target API level requirements. New apps and app updates must target Android 10 (API level 29) or higher; except for Wear OS apps, which must target API level 28 or higher.
    Starting in August 2021, new apps will need to:

Starting in November 2021, app updates will be required to target API level 30 or above and adjust for behavioral changes in Android 11. Existing apps that are not receiving updates are unaffected and can continue to be downloaded from the Play Store. Wear OS apps must continue to target API level 28 or higher.
    The switch to Android App Bundle delivery will also impact instant experiences using the legacy Instant app ZIP format. From August 2021, new instant experiences and updates to existing instant experiences will be required to publish instant-enabled app bundles.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have my API set to 31 but the highest Target level MMF2.5 DEV shows is 10. Which when I upload the .aab to Google. They say this...
    Your app currently targets API level 29 and must target at least API level 30 to ensure it is built on the latest APIs optimized for security and performance. Change your app's target API level to at least 30.

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The latest beta allows you to target Android 11 + API 30.

https://community.clickteam.com/threads/84521-Download-links

But my post you quoted is exactly 1 year old. Right now the question would be - Anybody using Android 12 - and no, you can't select Android 12 in the latest beta either... (But I no longer publish the majority of my games at Google Play...)

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, that didn't work at all. Now I can't compile an .aab.

Downloading https://services.gradle.org/distribu...-6.7.1-all.zip
    .................................................. .................................................. .......................................
    Unzipping C:\Users\VBE\.gradle\wrapper\dists\gradle-6.7.1-all\2moa8rlfac5eqlcfgk98k0deb\gradle-6.7.1-all.zip to C:\Users\VBE\.gradle\wrapper\dists\gradle-6.7.1-all\2moa8rlfac5eqlcfgk98k0deb

Welcome to Gradle 6.7.1!

Here are the highlights of this release:
    - File system watching is ready for production use
    - Declare the version of Java your build requires
    - Java 15 support

For more details see https://docs.gradle.org/6.7.1/release-notes.html

Starting a Gradle Daemon (subsequent builds will be faster)
    WARNING:: Please remove usages of `jcenter()` Maven repository from your build scripts and migrate your build to other Maven repositories.
    This repository is deprecated and it will be shut down in the future.
    See http://developer.android.com/r/tools...end-of-service for more information.
    Currently detected usages in: root project 'And31C2.tmp', project ':app'
    > Task :app:preBuild UP-TO-DATE
    > Task :app:preReleaseBuild UP-TO-DATE
    > Task :app:writeReleaseApplicationId
    > Task :app:analyticsRecordingRelease
    > Task :app:compileReleaseRenderscript NO-SOURCE
    > Task :app:generateReleaseResValues
    > Task :app:generateReleaseResources
    > Task :app:createReleaseCompatibleScreenManifests
    > Task :app:extractDeepLinksRelease
    > Task :app:processReleaseMainManifest
    > Task :app:mergeReleaseResources
    > Task :app:processReleaseManifest
    > Task :app:processApplicationManifestReleaseForBundle
    > Task :app:compileReleaseAidl NO-SOURCE
    > Task :app:checkReleaseDuplicateClasses
    > Task :app:generateReleaseBuildConfig
    > Task :app:javaPreCompileRelease
    > Task :app:checkReleaseAarMetadata
    > Task :app:mergeReleaseShaders
    > Task :app:compileReleaseShaders NO-SOURCE
    > Task :app:generateReleaseAssets UP-TO-DATE
    > Task :app:mergeReleaseAssets
    > Task :app:processReleaseJavaRes NO-SOURCE
    > Task :app:processReleaseManifestForPackage
    > Task :app:bundleReleaseResources
    > Task :app:desugarReleaseFileDependencies
    > Task :app:mergeReleaseJniLibFolders
    > Task :app:processReleaseResources
    > Task :app:mergeReleaseJavaResource
    > Task :app:mergeExtDexRelease

> Task :app:compileReleaseJavaWithJavac
    An exception has occurred in the compiler (1.8.0_221). Please file a bug against the Java compiler via the Java bug reporting page (http://bugreport.java.com) after checking the Bug Database (http://bugs.java.com) for duplicates. Include your program and the following diagnostic in your report. Thank you.
    java.lang.AssertionError: annotationType(): unrecognized Attribute name MODULE (class com.sun.tools.javac.util.UnsharedNameTable$NameImp l)
    at com.sun.tools.javac.util.Assert.error(Assert.java: 133)
    at com.sun.tools.javac.code.TypeAnnotations.annotatio nType(TypeAnnotations.java:231)
    at com.sun.tools.javac.code.TypeAnnotations$TypeAnnot ationPositions.separateAnnotationsKinds(TypeAnnota tions.java:294)
    at com.sun.tools.javac.code.TypeAnnotations$TypeAnnot ationPositions.visitMethodDef(TypeAnnotations.java :1066)
    at com.sun.tools.javac.tree.JCTree$JCMethodDecl.accep t(JCTree.java:778)
    at com.sun.tools.javac.tree.TreeScanner.scan(TreeScan ner.java:49)
    at com.sun.tools.javac.code.TypeAnnotations$TypeAnnot ationPositions.scan(TypeAnnotations.java:275)
    at com.sun.tools.javac.tree.TreeScanner.scan(TreeScan ner.java:57)
    at com.sun.tools.javac.code.TypeAnnotations$TypeAnnot ationPositions.visitClassDef(TypeAnnotations.java: 1042)
    at com.sun.tools.javac.tree.JCTree$JCClassDecl.accept (JCTree.java:693)
    at com.sun.tools.javac.tree.TreeScanner.scan(TreeScan ner.java:49)
    at com.sun.tools.javac.code.TypeAnnotations$TypeAnnot ationPositions.scan(TypeAnnotations.java:275)
    at com.sun.tools.javac.code.TypeAnnotations$1.run(Typ eAnnotations.java:127)
    at com.sun.tools.javac.comp.Annotate.flush(Annotate.j ava:152)
    at com.sun.tools.javac.comp.Annotate.enterDone(Annota te.java:129)
    at com.sun.tools.javac.comp.Enter.complete(Enter.java :512)
    at com.sun.tools.javac.comp.Enter.main(Enter.java:471 )
    at com.sun.tools.javac.main.JavaCompiler.enterTrees(J avaCompiler.java:982)
    at com.sun.tools.javac.main.JavaCompiler.compile(Java Compiler.java:857)
    at com.sun.tools.javac.main.Main.compile(Main.java:52 3)
    at com.sun.tools.javac.api.JavacTaskImpl.doCall(Javac TaskImpl.java:129)
    at com.sun.tools.javac.api.JavacTaskImpl.call(JavacTa skImpl.java:138)
    at org.gradle.internal.compiler.java.IncrementalCompi leTask.call(IncrementalCompileTask.java:74)
    at org.gradle.api.internal.tasks.compile.AnnotationPr ocessingCompileTask.call(AnnotationProcessingCompi leTask.java:94)
    at org.gradle.api.internal.tasks.compile.ResourceClea ningCompilationTask.call(ResourceCleaningCompilati onTask.java:57)
    at org.gradle.api.internal.tasks.compile.JdkJavaCompi ler.execute(JdkJavaCompiler.java:55)
    at org.gradle.api.internal.tasks.compile.JdkJavaCompi ler.execute(JdkJavaCompiler.java:40)
    at org.gradle.api.internal.tasks.compile.NormalizingJ avaCompiler.delegateAndHandleErrors(NormalizingJav aCompiler.java:97)
    at org.gradle.api.internal.tasks.compile.NormalizingJ avaCompiler.execute(NormalizingJavaCompiler.java:5 1)
    at org.gradle.api.internal.tasks.compile.NormalizingJ avaCompiler.execute(NormalizingJavaCompiler.java:3 7)
    at org.gradle.api.internal.tasks.compile.AnnotationPr ocessorDiscoveringCompiler.execute(AnnotationProce ssorDiscoveringCompiler.java:51)
    at org.gradle.api.internal.tasks.compile.AnnotationPr ocessorDiscoveringCompiler.execute(AnnotationProce ssorDiscoveringCompiler.java:37)
    at org.gradle.api.internal.tasks.compile.ModuleApplic ationNameWritingCompiler.execute(ModuleApplication NameWritingCompiler.java:46)
    at org.gradle.api.internal.tasks.compile.ModuleApplic ationNameWritingCompiler.execute(ModuleApplication NameWritingCompiler.java:36)
    at org.gradle.api.internal.tasks.compile.CleaningJava Compiler.execute(CleaningJavaCompiler.java:53)
    at org.gradle.api.internal.tasks.compile.incremental. IncrementalCompilerFactory.lambda$createRebuildAll Compiler$0(IncrementalCompilerFactory.java:98)
    at org.gradle.api.internal.tasks.compile.incremental. IncrementalResultStoringCompiler.execute(Increment alResultStoringCompiler.java:61)
    at org.gradle.api.internal.tasks.compile.incremental. IncrementalResultStoringCompiler.execute(Increment alResultStoringCompiler.java:45)
    at org.gradle.api.internal.tasks.compile.CompileJavaB uildOperationReportingCompiler$2.call(CompileJavaB uildOperationReportingCompiler.java:59)
    at org.gradle.api.internal.tasks.compile.CompileJavaB uildOperationReportingCompiler$2.call(CompileJavaB uildOperationReportingCompiler.java:51)
    at org.gradle.internal.operations.DefaultBuildOperati onRunner$CallableBuildOperationWorker.execute(Defa ultBuildOperationRunner.java:200)
    at org.gradle.internal.operations.DefaultBuildOperati onRunner$CallableBuildOperationWorker.execute(Defa ultBuildOperationRunner.java:195)
    at org.gradle.internal.operations.DefaultBuildOperati onRunner$3.execute(DefaultBuildOperationRunner.jav a:75)
    at org.gradle.internal.operations.DefaultBuildOperati onRunner$3.execute(DefaultBuildOperationRunner.jav a:68)
    at org.gradle.internal.operations.DefaultBuildOperati onRunner.execute(DefaultBuildOperationRunner.java: 153)
    at org.gradle.internal.operations.DefaultBuildOperati onRunner.execute(DefaultBuildOperationRunner.java: 68)
    at org.gradle.internal.operations.DefaultBuildOperati onRunner.call(DefaultBuildOperationRunner.java:62)
    at org.gradle.internal.operations.DefaultBuildOperati onExecutor.lambda$call$2(DefaultBuildOperationExec utor.java:76)
    at org.gradle.internal.operations.UnmanagedBuildOpera tionWrapper.callWithUnmanagedSupport(UnmanagedBuil dOperationWrapper.java:54)
    at org.gradle.internal.operations.DefaultBuildOperati onExecutor.call(DefaultBuildOperationExecutor.java :76)
    at org.gradle.api.internal.tasks.compile.CompileJavaB uildOperationReportingCompiler.execute(CompileJava BuildOperationReportingCompiler.java:51)
    at org.gradle.api.tasks.compile.JavaCompile.performCo mpilation(JavaCompile.java:343)
    at org.gradle.api.tasks.compile.JavaCompile.performIn crementalCompilation(JavaCompile.java:237)
    at org.gradle.api.tasks.compile.JavaCompile.compile(J avaCompile.java:209)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Nativ e Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Native MethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(De legatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
    at org.gradle.internal.reflect.JavaMethod.invoke(Java Method.java:104)
    at org.gradle.api.internal.project.taskfactory.Increm entalInputsTaskAction.doExecute(IncrementalInputsT askAction.java:32)
    at org.gradle.api.internal.project.taskfactory.Standa rdTaskAction.execute(StandardTaskAction.java:51)
    at org.gradle.api.internal.project.taskfactory.Abstra ctIncrementalTaskAction.execute(AbstractIncrementa lTaskAction.java:25)
    at org.gradle.api.internal.project.taskfactory.Standa rdTaskAction.execute(StandardTaskAction.java:29)
    at org.gradle.api.internal.tasks.execution.ExecuteAct ionsTaskExecuter$3.run(ExecuteActionsTaskExecuter. java:555)
    at org.gradle.internal.operations.DefaultBuildOperati onRunner$1.execute(DefaultBuildOperationRunner.jav a:29)
    at org.gradle.internal.operations.DefaultBuildOperati onRunner$1.execute(DefaultBuildOperationRunner.jav a:26)
    at org.gradle.internal.operations.DefaultBuildOperati onRunner$3.execute(DefaultBuildOperationRunner.jav a:75)
    at org.gradle.internal.operations.DefaultBuildOperati onRunner$3.execute(DefaultBuildOperationRunner.jav a:68)
    at org.gradle.internal.operations.DefaultBuildOperati onRunner.execute(DefaultBuildOperationRunner.java: 153)
    at org.gradle.internal.operations.DefaultBuildOperati onRunner.execute(DefaultBuildOperationRunner.java: 68)
    at org.gradle.internal.operations.DefaultBuildOperati onRunner.run(DefaultBuildOperationRunner.java:56)
    at org.gradle.internal.operations.DefaultBuildOperati onExecutor.lambda$run$1(DefaultBuildOperationExecu tor.java:71)
    at org.gradle.internal.operations.UnmanagedBuildOpera tionWrapper.runWithUnmanagedSupport(UnmanagedBuild OperationWrapper.java:45)
    at org.gradle.internal.operations.DefaultBuildOperati onExecutor.run(DefaultBuildOperationExecutor.java: 71)
    at org.gradle.api.internal.tasks.execution.ExecuteAct ionsTaskExecuter.executeAction(ExecuteActionsTaskE xecuter.java:540)
    at org.gradle.api.internal.tasks.execution.ExecuteAct ionsTaskExecuter.executeActions(ExecuteActionsTask Executer.java:523)
    at org.gradle.api.internal.tasks.execution.ExecuteAct ionsTaskExecuter.access$300(ExecuteActionsTaskExec uter.java:108)
    at org.gradle.api.internal.tasks.execution.ExecuteAct ionsTaskExecuter$TaskExecution.executeWithPrevious OutputFiles(ExecuteActionsTaskExecuter.java:271)
    at org.gradle.api.internal.tasks.execution.ExecuteAct ionsTaskExecuter$TaskExecution.execute(ExecuteActi onsTaskExecuter.java:260)
    at org.gradle.internal.execution.steps.ExecuteStep.la mbda$execute$0(ExecuteStep.java:33)
    at java.util.Optional.map(Optional.java:215)
    at org.gradle.internal.execution.steps.ExecuteStep.ex ecute(ExecuteStep.java:33)
    at org.gradle.internal.execution.steps.ExecuteStep.ex ecute(ExecuteStep.java:26)
    at org.gradle.internal.execution.steps.CleanupOutputs Step.execute(CleanupOutputsStep.java:67)
    at org.gradle.internal.execution.steps.CleanupOutputs Step.execute(CleanupOutputsStep.java:36)
    at org.gradle.internal.execution.steps.ResolveInputCh angesStep.execute(ResolveInputChangesStep.java:49)
    at org.gradle.internal.execution.steps.ResolveInputCh angesStep.execute(ResolveInputChangesStep.java:34)
    at org.gradle.internal.execution.steps.CancelExecutio nStep.execute(CancelExecutionStep.java:43)
    at org.gradle.internal.execution.steps.TimeoutStep.ex ecuteWithoutTimeout(TimeoutStep.java:73)
    at org.gradle.internal.execution.steps.TimeoutStep.ex ecute(TimeoutStep.java:54)
    at org.gradle.internal.execution.steps.CreateOutputsS tep.execute(CreateOutputsStep.java:44)
    at org.gradle.internal.execution.steps.SnapshotOutput sStep.execute(SnapshotOutputsStep.java:54)
    at org.gradle.internal.execution.steps.SnapshotOutput sStep.execute(SnapshotOutputsStep.java:38)
    at org.gradle.internal.execution.steps.BroadcastChang ingOutputsStep.execute(BroadcastChangingOutputsSte p.java:42)
    at org.gradle.internal.execution.steps.CacheStep.exec uteWithoutCache(CacheStep.java:159)
    at org.gradle.internal.execution.steps.CacheStep.exec ute(CacheStep.java:72)
    at org.gradle.internal.execution.steps.CacheStep.exec ute(CacheStep.java:43)
    at org.gradle.internal.execution.steps.StoreExecution StateStep.execute(StoreExecutionStateStep.java:44)
    at org.gradle.internal.execution.steps.StoreExecution StateStep.execute(StoreExecutionStateStep.java:33)
    at org.gradle.internal.execution.steps.RecordOutputsS tep.execute(RecordOutputsStep.java:38)
    at org.gradle.internal.execution.steps.RecordOutputsS tep.execute(RecordOutputsStep.java:24)
    at org.gradle.internal.execution.steps.SkipUpToDateSt ep.executeBecause(SkipUpToDateStep.java:92)
    at org.gradle.internal.execution.steps.SkipUpToDateSt ep.lambda$execute$0(SkipUpToDateStep.java:85)
    at java.util.Optional.map(Optional.java:215)
    at org.gradle.internal.execution.steps.SkipUpToDateSt ep.execute(SkipUpToDateStep.java:55)
    at org.gradle.internal.execution.steps.SkipUpToDateSt ep.execute(SkipUpToDateStep.java:39)
    at org.gradle.internal.execution.steps.ResolveChanges Step.execute(ResolveChangesStep.java:76)
    at org.gradle.internal.execution.steps.ResolveChanges Step.execute(ResolveChangesStep.java:37)
    at org.gradle.internal.execution.steps.legacy.MarkSna pshottingInputsFinishedStep.execute(MarkSnapshotti ngInputsFinishedStep.java:36)
    at org.gradle.internal.execution.steps.legacy.MarkSna pshottingInputsFinishedStep.execute(MarkSnapshotti ngInputsFinishedStep.java:26)
    at org.gradle.internal.execution.steps.ResolveCaching StateStep.execute(ResolveCachingStateStep.java:94)
    at org.gradle.internal.execution.steps.ResolveCaching StateStep.execute(ResolveCachingStateStep.java:49)
    at org.gradle.internal.execution.steps.CaptureStateBe foreExecutionStep.execute(CaptureStateBeforeExecut ionStep.java:79)
    at org.gradle.internal.execution.steps.CaptureStateBe foreExecutionStep.execute(CaptureStateBeforeExecut ionStep.java:53)
    at org.gradle.internal.execution.steps.ValidateStep.e xecute(ValidateStep.java:74)
    at org.gradle.internal.execution.steps.SkipEmptyWorkS tep.lambda$execute$2(SkipEmptyWorkStep.java:78)
    at java.util.Optional.orElseGet(Optional.java:267)
    at org.gradle.internal.execution.steps.SkipEmptyWorkS tep.execute(SkipEmptyWorkStep.java:78)
    at org.gradle.internal.execution.steps.SkipEmptyWorkS tep.execute(SkipEmptyWorkStep.java:34)
    at org.gradle.internal.execution.steps.legacy.MarkSna pshottingInputsStartedStep.execute(MarkSnapshottin gInputsStartedStep.java:39)
    at org.gradle.internal.execution.steps.LoadExecutionS tateStep.execute(LoadExecutionStateStep.java:40)
    at org.gradle.internal.execution.steps.LoadExecutionS tateStep.execute(LoadExecutionStateStep.java:28)
    at org.gradle.internal.execution.impl.DefaultWorkExec utor.execute(DefaultWorkExecutor.java:33)
    at org.gradle.api.internal.tasks.execution.ExecuteAct ionsTaskExecuter.executeIfValid(ExecuteActionsTask Executer.java:187)
    at org.gradle.api.internal.tasks.execution.ExecuteAct ionsTaskExecuter.execute(ExecuteActionsTaskExecute r.java:179)
    at org.gradle.api.internal.tasks.execution.CleanupSta leOutputsExecuter.execute(CleanupStaleOutputsExecu ter.java:109)
    at org.gradle.api.internal.tasks.execution.FinalizePr opertiesTaskExecuter.execute(FinalizePropertiesTas kExecuter.java:46)
    at org.gradle.api.internal.tasks.execution.ResolveTas kExecutionModeExecuter.execute(ResolveTaskExecutio nModeExecuter.java:62)
    at org.gradle.api.internal.tasks.execution.SkipTaskWi thNoActionsExecuter.execute(SkipTaskWithNoActionsE xecuter.java:57)
    at org.gradle.api.internal.tasks.execution.SkipOnlyIf TaskExecuter.execute(SkipOnlyIfTaskExecuter.java:5 6)
    at org.gradle.api.internal.tasks.execution.CatchExcep tionTaskExecuter.execute(CatchExceptionTaskExecute r.java:36)
    at org.gradle.api.internal.tasks.execution.EventFirin gTaskExecuter$1.executeTask(EventFiringTaskExecute r.java:77)
    at org.gradle.api.internal.tasks.execution.EventFirin gTaskExecuter$1.call(EventFiringTaskExecuter.java: 55)
    at org.gradle.api.internal.tasks.execution.EventFirin gTaskExecuter$1.call(EventFiringTaskExecuter.java: 52)
    at org.gradle.internal.operations.DefaultBuildOperati onRunner$CallableBuildOperationWorker.execute(Defa ultBuildOperationRunner.java:200)
    at org.gradle.internal.operations.DefaultBuildOperati onRunner$CallableBuildOperationWorker.execute(Defa ultBuildOperationRunner.java:195)
    at org.gradle.internal.operations.DefaultBuildOperati onRunner.call(DefaultBuildOperationRunner.java:62)
    at org.gradle.internal.operations.DefaultBuildOperati onExecutor.lambda$call$2(DefaultBuildOperationExec utor.java:76)
    at org.gradle.internal.operations.UnmanagedBuildOpera tionWrapper.callWithUnmanagedSupport(UnmanagedBuil dOperationWrapper.java:54)
    at org.gradle.internal.operations.DefaultBuildOperati onExecutor.call(DefaultBuildOperationExecutor.java :76)
    at org.gradle.api.internal.tasks.execution.EventFirin gTaskExecuter.execute(EventFiringTaskExecuter.java :52)
    at org.gradle.execution.plan.LocalTaskNodeExecutor.ex ecute(LocalTaskNodeExecutor.java:41)
    at org.gradle.execution.taskgraph.DefaultTaskExecutio nGraph$InvokeNodeExecutorsAction.execute(DefaultTa skExecutionGraph.java:372)
    at org.gradle.execution.taskgraph.DefaultTaskExecutio nGraph$InvokeNodeExecutorsAction.execute(DefaultTa skExecutionGraph.java:359)
    at org.gradle.execution.taskgraph.DefaultTaskExecutio nGraph$BuildOperationAwareExecutionAction.execute( DefaultTaskExecutionGraph.java:352)
    at org.gradle.execution.taskgraph.DefaultTaskExecutio nGraph$BuildOperationAwareExecutionAction.execute( DefaultTaskExecutionGraph.java:338)
    at org.gradle.execution.plan.DefaultPlanExecutor$Exec utorWorker.lambda$run$0(DefaultPlanExecutor.java:1 27)
    at org.gradle.execution.plan.DefaultPlanExecutor$Exec utorWorker.execute(DefaultPlanExecutor.java:191)
    at org.gradle.execution.plan.DefaultPlanExecutor$Exec utorWorker.executeNextNode(DefaultPlanExecutor.jav a:182)
    at org.gradle.execution.plan.DefaultPlanExecutor$Exec utorWorker.run(DefaultPlanExecutor.java:124)
    at org.gradle.internal.concurrent.ExecutorPolicy$Catc hAndRecordFailures.onExecute(ExecutorPolicy.java:6 4)
    at org.gradle.internal.concurrent.ManagedExecutorImpl $1.run(ManagedExecutorImpl.java:48)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker( ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1149)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run (ThreadPoolExecutor.java:624)
    at org.gradle.internal.concurrent.ThreadFactoryImpl$M anagedThreadRunnable.run(ThreadFactoryImpl.java:56 )
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)

> Task :app:compileReleaseJavaWithJavac FAILED

FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.

* What went wrong:
    Execution failed for task ':app:compileReleaseJavaWithJavac'.
    > Compilation failed; see the compiler error output for details.

* Try:
    Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output. Run with --scan to get full insights.

* Get more help at https://help.gradle.org

BUILD FAILED in 2m 46s
    23 actionable tasks: 23 executed

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Janette5 View Post
    The latest beta allows you to target Android 11 + API 30.

https://community.clickteam.com/threads/84521-Download-links

But my post you quoted is exactly 1 year old. Right now the question would be - Anybody using Android 12 - and no, you can't select Android 12 in the latest beta either... (But I no longer publish the majority of my games at Google Play...)
    Thank you for the link, but the beta version would not create the .aab. So, I switched back to 293.1. Only because that can build a .aab. Just the wrong Android Target version of it. Ugh...
    Considering this post is a year old. I wonder why Clickteam has yet to fix this problem. I mean, we all know Google will never leave well enough alone.

Thankfully, Amazon still accepts APK files. However, sales at Amazon are horrible versus Google.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast