User Tag List

Thread: Have a few questions about firefly, animation android support, camera usage

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModulePatch Maker

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Have a few questions about firefly, animation android support, camera usage

Does firefly support skinned meshes, imported cameras and android platform? I wanted to build a rhythm game where the camera follows a dancer and an animation plays depending on touch input with a camera spinning around the character. How hard is this to do and control/program in firefly? How does Firefly handle animated figures? I can't seem to find much about the most recent version features.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Does firefly support skinned meshes, yes - format specific
    imported cameras, yes but no as you wont have control of them
    android platform? not yet
    I wanted to build a rhythm game where the camera follows a dancer and an animation plays depending on touch input, seperate touch plugin needed
    with a camera spinning around the character. How hard is this to do and control/program in firefly? orbit cameras are easy if you understand fusion - get the forest demo for an example
    How does Firefly handle animated figures? step 14 of the tutorial should help
    I can't seem to find much about the most recent version features. - the library helps with that

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModulePatch Maker

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the response! I needed something for Android unfortunately, but will definitely pick it up if I have a pc project.