User Tag List

Thread: Permission issue with empty ipad project NSCocoaErrorDomain 257

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCiOS Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator ProPatch Maker
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Permission issue with empty ipad project NSCocoaErrorDomain 257

So it's been a while since I tried to run an iOS app in Xcode simulator and I got the message in the screenshot attached. It says it couldn't be opened because I don't have permission to view it, NSCocoaErrorDomain code 257. However following the suggestion it don't give me much. I opened Finder , opened Get Info but I don't see where I could paste the "User info" it gives me as solution. What I am supposed to do?

Thanks

empty_ipad.jpg

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    284 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    can you tell us what xcode version it this?
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

... new things are coming ...

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCiOS Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator ProPatch Maker
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fernando View Post
    can you tell us what xcode version it this?
    It's the 11.6 (11E708) running on a mac-mini late 2014. Trying to update but it seems stuck. I'll keep trying...

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok updated to 11.7, same result, it says I don't have permission either on ipad or simulator.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    284 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    can you send me this empty xcode project zipped (use a cloud service) and send me the link by PM
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I guess I'm not on your permission list for PM, but in any case I'll put the link here. It's just a test, not a big deal: https://www.dropbox.com/s/j6cwvrqlsj..._ipad.zip?dl=0

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    284 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    mm but what version of fusion are you using?

seems to be very old.
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Core was 292.96, however the iOS wasn't. I imagined the installer would auto update to even if using older installation. I ran the auto update and it gave me the option to update the runtimes. Nice!
    I re-tested and now it is giving me a different error message: CRunGDPRConsent.m:10:

iOSError.jpg

Dropbox link of the updated Xcode project:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3uam1ud08g...dated.zip?dl=0

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    284 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    because you build a project instead of final project maybe?

final project will take only the extensions you are using.
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Fernando it works now! I had experience with mac runtime only and there I was using Xcode project only (I imagined final project was when I was ready to submit, not for testing)

Many thanks!