User Tag List

Thread: Anyone managed to build a Fusion .apk using Android Studio?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export Module
    Mentioned
    197 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anyone managed to build a Fusion .apk using Android Studio?

I was trying to build a signed .apk in Android Studio but keep getting error messages.

1. Android Studio refuses to build if the API and target versions are not in sync - although I've been building with target API 30 for a long time - Fusion forces maximum of API 29. Okay, fixed that - went back to Fusion, set the target to API 29, had to reinstall the API 29 in Android Studio. (Clickteam, please stop doing this - either force the maximum API or allow us to increase the target.)

2. I get a Java error:

Error:Internal error: (java.lang.ClassNotFoundException) com.google.wireless.android.sdk.stats.IntellijInde xingStats$Index
    java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.google.wireless.android.sdk.stats.IntellijInde xingStats$Index

Searched on that - best advice - change the compiler to Eclipse and not Java. Did that.

3. Then I get the following manifest errors - edited to replace my game name with "PackageName" and my path name with "PCName"

Code:
    Error:(2, -1) Android Resource Packaging: [PackageName] C:\Users\PCName\ApkProjects\PackageName\AndroidManifest.xml:2: error: Error: Integer types not allowed (at 'installLocation' with value '0').
    Error:(21, -1) Android Resource Packaging: [PackageName] C:\Users\PCName\ApkProjects\PackageName\AndroidManifest.xml:21: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name (at 'theme' with value '@ref/0x0103012a').
    Error:(21, -1) Android Resource Packaging: [PackageName] C:\Users\PCName\ApkProjects\PackageName\AndroidManifest.xml:21: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name (at 'label' with value '@ref/0x7f0b001d').
    Error:(21, -1) Android Resource Packaging: [PackageName] C:\Users\PCName\ApkProjects\PackageName\AndroidManifest.xml:21: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name (at 'networkSecurityConfig' with value '@ref/0x7f0e0000').
    Error:(21, -1) Android Resource Packaging: [PackageName] C:\Users\PCName\ApkProjects\PackageName\AndroidManifest.xml:21: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name (at 'icon' with value '@ref/0x7f06006b').
    Error:(33, -1) Android Resource Packaging: [PackageName] C:\Users\PCName\ApkProjects\PackageName\AndroidManifest.xml:33: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name (at 'theme' with value '@ref/0x0103012a').
    Error:(33, -1) Android Resource Packaging: [PackageName] C:\Users\PCName\ApkProjects\PackageName\AndroidManifest.xml:33: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name (at 'label' with value '@ref/0x7f0b001d').
    Error:(33, -1) Android Resource Packaging: [PackageName] C:\Users\PCName\ApkProjects\PackageName\AndroidManifest.xml:33: error: Error: Integer types not allowed (at 'launchMode' with value '2').
    Error:(33, -1) Android Resource Packaging: [PackageName] C:\Users\PCName\ApkProjects\PackageName\AndroidManifest.xml:33: error: Error: Integer types not allowed (at 'screenOrientation' with value '4').
    Error:(33, -1) Android Resource Packaging: [PackageName] C:\Users\PCName\ApkProjects\PackageName\AndroidManifest.xml:33: error: Error: Integer types not allowed (at 'configChanges' with value '0xdb0').
    Error:(61, -1) Android Resource Packaging: [PackageName] C:\Users\PCName\ApkProjects\PackageName\AndroidManifest.xml:61: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name (at 'theme' with value '@ref/0x01030010').
    Error:(72, -1) Android Resource Packaging: [PackageName] C:\Users\PCName\ApkProjects\PackageName\AndroidManifest.xml:72: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name (at 'theme' with value '@ref/0x01030010').
    Error:(77, -1) Android Resource Packaging: [PackageName] C:\Users\PCName\ApkProjects\PackageName\AndroidManifest.xml:77: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name (at 'value' with value '@ref/0x7f080004').

Tried with 2 different APK's built on 2 different versions of Fusion - both gave me the same errors - the Java one first, and the manifest error with eclipse.

And I was trying to build an APK through Android Studio to see if I could incorporate the Huawei stuff. I don't know what to try next. Anyone have any ideas?

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    294 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    mm,

1. Android Studio refuses to build if the API and target versions are not in sync - although I've been building with target API 30 for a long time - Fusion forces maximum of API 29. Okay, fixed that - went back to Fusion, set the target to API 29, had to reinstall the API 29 in Android Studio. (Clickteam, please stop doing this - either force the maximum API or allow us to increase the target.)
    mm not sure why is happening at your side but it build daily here with the changes that are being tested for next version.

3. Then I get the following manifest errors - edited to replace my game name with "PackageName" and my path name with "PCName"

Did you check the gradle.properties in SDK?
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

... new things are coming ...

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export Module
    Mentioned
    197 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fernando View Post
    mm,

mm not sure why is happening at your side but it build daily here with the changes that are being tested for next version.
    This is just because I'm taking the .apk into Android Studio and I had built it with API 30 but because the target version was 29 - Android Studio would only build it with API 29. If I don't bring the .apk into Android Studio then it's not a problem.

Did you check the gradle.properties in SDK?
    No, I don't even know what you're referring to, but will go see if I can find any.

I know the manifest is correct, because there's no problem with publishing our games in Google Play or Amazon, however, Android Studio finds a lot of errors in the manifest and some of them are even contrary to Android Studio documentation and possibly Android Studio cannot read the Fusion files so it's analysing the manifest in isolation which won't work.

So I'm looking for a way to get Android Studio to not validate the manifest - or to ignore the warnings / errors that it finds inside the manifest and build the .apk anyway but I haven't figured that part out yet.