Thread: Mac Exporter not recognizing Clickteam

Clicker Mac Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Angry Mac Exporter not recognizing Clickteam

Hello everyone,

Just bought the Mac Exporter, and when I try to install it, it says that "Clickteam Fusion 2.5 is not installed, please install it before running this program". Solutions, guys? I have the full steam version of clickteam. Please help. Thanks!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleMac Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleFirefly 3D ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did you buy the Steam Mac Exporter through Steam or the standard desktop Mac exporter through the Clickteam Shop? You need to buy exporters for the Steam version of CF 2.5 from the Steam shop. You can convert your version of CF to the standard desktop version if you'd prefer not to run it through Steam, or you can convert standard exporters to Steam versions. Click on this link: http://clickstore.clickteam.com/steam_conversion Or if you bought the standard Mac exporter by mistake you could contact someone from Clickteam. You can also register your full steam version of Clickteam Fusion in Community Passport

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No, I have already tried both, the steam and the "non" steam versions. I bought the exporter here (didn't buy it on steam)

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleMac Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleFirefly 3D ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    These are the notes from the Clickteam shop regarding the Mac Exporter:

Please be aware that this exporter add-on will only work with a full version of Fusion 2.5 for PC - you will not be able to install it against a demo, limited or free version of any of these software titles.

Steam users: this version of the Mac OS X exporter is not compatible with the Steam version of Clickteam Fusion 2.5. If you own the Steam version of Clickteam Fusion 2.5 please get the Mac OS X exporter from Steam.
    If you have the full version of Fusion 2.5 for PC it should install without any problem, but from what I understood in your first post you said you had the full Steam version of Fusion 2.5?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry by being unclear. Yes, currently, I have the steam version, but I also have the non steam version, just because I tought that would have fixed the problem.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It should install without problem in the non Steam version. I suggest registering both your Steam version and non Steam versions of Fusion in Community Passport, like you did with your Mac Exporter, then you can get support from one of the Clickteam staff.