User Tag List

Thread: Clicking on top object of overlaping objects

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question Clicking on top object of overlaping objects

Hi, this is an extremely difficult issue for me. I'm new to Fusion 2.5 and 2.5+, but it's absolutely important that I solve this issue. Please excuse me, this is my first post. So I am planning an adventure game, that has a point and click style. In one room, I might have 3 unique items. They are each an Active object. These 3 items might overlap oneanother. So I might have item 3 on top of 2 and 2 on top of 1. Since they are not using box collision (that's the way it should be), I can click on the middle item for example. However if the bottom item is under the middle item it still gets clicked. I want to make sure that only the item I am clicking on is clicked (destroyed, or whatever I need to do with it). So I must have overlaping objects, because of the hidden object element I want to add to my game. How can I solve this. Do I need to add an extension? can this be done just with events? It is absolutely confusing.

Clickteam Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Select Object has a "select frontmost object" condition. You can get it here: https://dark-wire.com/storage/extlist.php (Not in the official extension manager unfortunately)
    - BartekB, a.k.a Uppernate
    Join the Click Converse Discord! - https://discord.gg/7RNXFrC
    Dungeon Raiders! - Link soon™

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you.

Forum Moderator

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Darkwire.com came up as a Trojan warning for me. Anyone else have that warning?

Marv
    ​458 TGF to CTF 2.5+ Examples and games
    http://www.castles-of-britain.com/mmf2examples.htm

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @nivram False positive, dude.
    You can check the VirusTotal results if you want.
    My site can only be edited from LAN, so I don't think it'd even be possible to hack. And it uses crypto files for login instead of passwords, putting the faint chance into impossibility.

Maybe the extensions listed on the page are suspect? Mouse object and ControlX are very disliked.

Forum Moderator

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you. My name isn't dude. I can't get your site to even come up.

Marv
    ​458 TGF to CTF 2.5+ Examples and games
    http://www.castles-of-britain.com/mmf2examples.htm