Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Build 292.27 - Release version

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    257 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by c4t View Post
    Downloads in Community passport for Fusion Developer are still showing me 292.26 as the beta version. Is the 292.27 just the basic version so far?
    It's now updated, 292.27 is the new beta version.

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    257 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PixelABCD View Post
    I have just a small addition to scrolling global values/string. If your global val. sheet contains over 200vals. scrolling is getting slowed down with a small lag (Properties panel where u add values and strings). I am sure I had not this issue in the past. However I updated win 7 to 10 (maybe win. elements thing?) or it's in the latest versions of CTF. Can't tell. While it is not a problem, it's a bit unpleasant.
    I don't see anything weird in the scrolling and I don't see very well what you mean by "small lag". Are you scrolling with the mouse wheel, the scrollbar?

I just see you can't scroll with the keyboard, I'll check what happens, but I don't think it's the problem you're talking about.

Clicker Fusion 2.5
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If I am having more values and string under global sheet, hundreds+, scrolling gets really slow there like with small lags. I scrolled normally with the mouse middle button or with the drag and drop (right)bar. It may be my machine or something. Thanks for quick look into this tho, appreciated! Let's not waste time on something that works and was reported only by me, there's more important things u have in mind (other stuff / Fusion 3 ).

Clicker Fusion 2.5Fusion 2.5 Mac
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great update, thank you CT!

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yves View Post
    Hmm, in theory the RAM limit has been extended to 4 GB (actually about 3.5 GB) in the build 292 of Fusion. If you can reproduce a 2GB RAM usage problem, please send me the MFA, thanks!
    Really!? I've just tested. when usage of RAM exceeds about 3.6GB, application crashed or not displayed the new created objects and remained image after object is destroyed.

However, I confirmed the app can use at least 3GB of RAM! Thanks for update!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I still have my Iphone APP that crashes at random times when accessing IAP informations... I don't see any difference with previous version and i don't know what o do to prevent that, it's really annoying.

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    257 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ASD View Post
    Really!? I've just tested. when usage of RAM exceeds about 3.6GB, application crashed or not displayed the new created objects and remained image after object is destroyed.

However, I confirmed the app can use at least 3GB of RAM! Thanks for update!
    Yeah, as I said it's about 3.5 Gb (there was a similar difference when the limit was 2 GB, the real limit was 1.8 GB).

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Merci pour la mise à jour elle a bien résolue mon problème de faux positif. J'aurais dû lire cet article en premier avant d'ouvrir un sujet sur le forum.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    129 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Now that a new version is done, I just want to renew my request for fewer altVal sub-menus. My latest object is in the F's and is probably going to hit the G's soon!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCiOS Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator ProPatch Maker

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Volnaiskra View Post
    Now that a new version is done, I just want to renew my request for fewer altVal sub-menus. My latest object is in the F's and is probably going to hit the G's soon!

In your case wouldn't be better a "search" function? Many programs I know handle this kind of thing by search such as ClipStudio, Substance Painter, Blender,... Since the variables are not in alphabetical order how do you keep track of them as of it is?

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast