User Tag List

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 89

Thread: Build 292.27 - Release version

  1. #41
    Clickteam Clickteam

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    France
    Posts
    13,848
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pl View Post
    My computer "freezes" and Norton asks me to restart the computer
    Do you use the build 292.27? And as Janette said, do you use extensions in your application?

  2. #42
    Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    330
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yves View Post
    Do you use the build 292.27? And as Janette said, do you use extensions in your application?
    Version : 292.27
    extensions voir fichier attaché
    Attached files Attached files

  3. #43
    Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export Module
    Janette5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Western Cape, SA
    Posts
    1,136
    Mentioned
    197 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't think it's the anti-virus - I tested a .scr with your .mfa and that was clear on Norton too. No threats found.

    I think the .scr freezing our computers is a different issue and not a virus issue.

  4. #44
    Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    330
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Janette5 View Post
    I don't think it's the anti-virus - I tested a .scr with your .mfa and that was clear on Norton too. No threats found.

    I think the .scr freezing our computers is a different issue and not a virus issue.

    OK thanks for the information

  5. #45
    Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    seep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    27
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi guys, with build 292.27 the problem with antivirus Is fixed?

  6. #46
    Clickteam Clickteam

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    France
    Posts
    13,848
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Update: this build, as well as the build 292.26, has a bug in the physics engine in collision detections with scaled objects, due to one of the optimizations we did. Here is a version of the Physics Engine object that should fix the problem if you can't wait for the next beta version:

    http://www.clickteam.com/webftp/files/mmf2/Exts/Box2DBase_201007.zip

  7. #47
    Clicker Install Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)
    defisym's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Asia
    Posts
    196
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yves View Post
    Update: this build, as well as the build 292.26, has a bug in the physics engine in collision detections with scaled objects, due to one of the optimizations we did. Here is a version of the Physics Engine object that should fix the problem if you can't wait for the next beta version:

    http://www.clickteam.com/webftp/files/mmf2/Exts/Box2DBase_201007.zip


    A small spelling issue

    unincode→unicode

  8. #48
    Clickteam Clickteam

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    France
    Posts
    13,848
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by defisym View Post


    A small spelling issue

    unincode→unicode
    Oops! Updated.. Thanks!

  9. #49
    Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)
    Phi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,916
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by defisym View Post
    Hello Yves, when will this build available on steam?
    Quote Originally Posted by Yves View Post
    It's available on Steam too.
    @defisym
    If you need to access the Steam beta, put in the Steam beta key found here. Right-click the Fusion app in Steam, pick Properties, go to Betas tab, and enter the code there, then press Check Code. You'll then get the beta in the drop-down list above it, and you can turn beta version on/off.

  10. #50
    Clicker Install Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)
    defisym's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Asia
    Posts
    196
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Phi View Post
    @defisym
    If you need to access the Steam beta, put in the Steam beta key found here. Right-click the Fusion app in Steam, pick Properties, go to Betas tab, and enter the code there, then press Check Code. You'll then get the beta in the drop-down list above it, and you can turn beta version on/off.
    I'm already in the beta channel, thanks!

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Build 289.1 - Beta version
    By Yves in forum Fusion 2.5
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 5th June 2017, 08:27 AM
  2. Build 289.0 - Beta version
    By Yves in forum Fusion 2.5
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 28th May 2017, 09:06 PM
  3. Build 287.6 - Beta version
    By Yves in forum Fusion 2.5
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 30th November 2016, 09:05 PM
  4. Build 283.1 - beta version
    By Yves in forum Fusion 2.5
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 29th October 2014, 11:30 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •