User Tag List

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Build 292.27 - Release version

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So I was looking in my shader folder and noticed that there was a lot of hlsl and fxc files but no fx or xml files with them. Don't you need fx and xml for them to show up in the shader viewer? because I reinstalled the app and they still didn't show up.

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrexchip View Post
    So I was looking in my shader folder and noticed that there was a lot of hlsl and fxc files but no fx or xml files with them. Don't you need fx and xml for them to show up in the shader viewer? because I reinstalled the app and they still didn't show up.
    Those files are DX11 files. The patch of the stand-alone version of Fusion only installs the ones for the shaders tht are already installed, however IIRC in the Steam version they are all installed. You need to install the shader definition (XML) and DX9 (fx) files before you can use them. You can find some of them in this forum (here) or in Clickstore for example.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    P3D is hot in the paid items:

Could @Yves please consider adding Depth Buffer to the DX11 implementation for the next update? This would allow P3D to be used in DX11 mode; I'd like to fully convert over to DX11 but this is the one things that's been holding me back since 2.5+ was released April 2019.

Clicker Fusion 2.5Fusion 2.5+ DLC
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    +1 for P3D DX11

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I also support the motion. Dx11 would be a gamechanger for P3D.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm still unable to sort an item in the event editor when i use too much child events/groups. The issue is here since the release of 2.5+ it's been a long time....

Forum Moderator Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dobermann View Post
    I'm still unable to sort an item in the event editor when i use too much child events/groups. The issue is here since the release of 2.5+ it's been a long time....
    If your trying to put green/red conditions in child events, you can't.
    This is because these are immediate conditions, these need to be the top condition of an event (hence why it turns red when it's not on top)

And if you mean the list gets too big it goes offscreen, you can use the zoom on the toolbar, it may help.

Clicker Fusion 2.5
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It looks like the save/load frame position bug is still in this build. I first noticed it in 292.26.
    Using the built in save frame position will always break if an array is present.
    Attempting to load a frame position that had an array in it will always yield an error.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NaitorStudios View Post
    If your trying to put green/red conditions in child events, you can't.
    This is because these are immediate conditions, these need to be the top condition of an event (hence why it turns red when it's not on top)

And if you mean the list gets too big it goes offscreen, you can use the zoom on the toolbar, it may help.
    No, i'm speaking about the sort function In the Event Editor when you click on an active object on the top bar..
    With the use of multi child-events/child-groups some lines just doesn't show up. Sometimes it just show the main group open, with no line in it. And when i manually browse the group, i can fine the event i was looking for.
    It's a BIG BIG issue here, i need to manually search for every events regarding a special object because of this. With 7000 lines it starts to be more than annoying.
    I always forget to take a screenshot when it happens, and it seems to happens in a specific condition, it's not everytime, so i don't know how to make it to happens... But it happens... Since 2.5+.

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    @Yves Build 292.27 is still false detected by McAfee as GenericRXAA.FA!tr.
    How can I avoid this?

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast