User Tag List

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9

Thread: Build 292.27 - Release version

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm unable to use "on group activation" event in the event LIST editor...
    Sans titre.png

Clicker Fusion 2.5 Mac
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dobermann View Post
    Sans titre.png
    I just tried it on a blank project with no issue - but I had to create a group first, it was greyed out when my event list had no groups

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by marbenx View Post
    I just tried it on a blank project with no issue - but I had to create a group first, it was greyed out when my event list had no groups
    I'm in a group, on a big project. I can do it in event editor, but not in event list editor.

And on another side, here's a screenshot of the filter issue in event list when using child-events, some child-events just don't show up and we get an empty group:
    Sans titre.jpg

See this, there's many events in the get object column:
    sub-issue1.jpg

Then i click on the Get objet to sort all events, and.. Nothing!
    sub-issue2.png

This is happening since 2.5+ is out. I have already reinstalled any times on different computers, so i don't know if it's the whole project that is bugged or just Fusion, but it's really annoying...

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dobermann View Post
    Sans titre.png
    The "On group activation" condition is enabled in the Event List editor.

What your screen shot shows is the action editor that you get when you double click a line in the event editor. Not sure why you mention this condition as you can't add conditions to the action editor.

The group actions are disabled in this editor probably because the action editor doesn't know the groups of the parent frame (I'll check if we can change this, not sure).

The workaround is easy, just switch to the real event list editor, for example with Ctrl+T (shortcut for the event editor toggle command) as you use 2.5+.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 Mac
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yves View Post
    What your screen shot shows is the action editor that you get when you double click a line in the event editor.
    Speaking of the action editor, I've noticed the back/forward buttons are greyed out when you go into the action editor, so you can't use the back button to go back to the event editor

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The "On group activation" condition is enabled in the Event List editor.

What your screen shot shows is the action editor that you get when you double click a line in the event editor. Not sure why you mention this condition as you can't add conditions to the action editor.

The group actions are disabled in this editor probably because the action editor doesn't know the groups of the parent frame (I'll check if we can change this, not sure).

The workaround is easy, just switch to the real event list editor, for example with Ctrl+T (shortcut for the event editor toggle command) as you use 2.5+.
    Ah yes, forgot when i double click it doesn't open the list editor but another view of the selected. Well the problem is the main, i need to leave this to be able to add a "group" action. A bit annoying, because i can't add but i can edit a group action. It's weird to me.

By the way, what about the Filter issue i'm talking about since ages on almost every CF2.5+ updates?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am getting a version error message.

See attached.

I am using the same version on two computers. But when I run it on one, this message displays.
    I copied the entire program dir to the other computer, as well exported the registry. I am still getting the message.

Any ideas?
    Images attachées Images attachées

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeB View Post
    See attached.

I am using the same version on two computers. But when I run it on one, this message displays.
    I copied the entire program dir to the other computer, as well exported the registry. I am still getting the message.

Any ideas?
    Do you use the 2.5+ DLC on the other machine? This message is usually displayed when you try to load a MFA that uses 2.5+ features with a normal CF 2.5.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do you use the 2.5+ DLC on the other machine? This message is usually displayed when you try to load a MFA that uses 2.5+ features with a normal CF 2.5.
    Thanks Yves, DLC wasn't installed. After installing it works now.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9