User Tag List

Thread: Can no longer export - stdrtdex.exe was not found.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 Developer

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Can no longer export - stdrtdex.exe was not found.

Out of the blue I've started getting this error every time I attempt a stand alone executable export. I've tried reinstalling, replacing said EXE itself, rebooting, but it seems to just be a consistent error that I can no longer export files anymore.

Is this a known problem and is there any way to resolve this issue? It happens to new projects as well as old projects.

huhherr.PNG

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My guess is that this is related to the recent spate of false positives with anti virus programs. Perhaps your antivurus program quarantined or deleted stdrtdex.exe.

Try the latest beta version, which is supposed to prevent most of these problems

Clicker Fusion 2.5 Developer

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't have any anti virus programs active and I was able to export until only just yesterday.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did you update to the latest beta?

Clicker Fusion 2.5

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm running Kaspersky antivirus and it quarantined that file along with all the other .exe's in the unicode folder resulting in Fusion not being able to compile .exe's. Managed to reinstall all except inchrt.exe. You might need to reinstall the base software then update to the latest beta. That said, I haven't updated to the beta and I'm not getting any more issues since Kaspersky updated the latest antivirus definitions.

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Are you sure you don't even have Windows Defender running? It quarantined the file yesterday for me. On the steam version you can just verify your files and it will redownload the missing file. Then check Windows Defender alerts and allow the file on your computer...at least until the beta version is in full release. Unfortunately, until the fix is (fully) released, any exe files you build will get quarantined too until you allow them as well.