User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Is ctf mac os version working with catalina ?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleMac Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleFirefly 3D ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, that's a problem - you can't use Direct3D with CrossOver. You can also get round it by going to the MFA's Properties/Runtime Options/Display options... and change the Display Mode to Standard.

Another problem I had using CrossOver was with the sound when using MP3 music. The preview is very choppy and unlistenable, but it's ok when you build the app and run it on a device.

I read that Parallels 16 for M1 Macs is now available through their technical preview program. https://www.macrumors.com/2020/12/17...eview-program/

Clicker Fusion 2.5Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5+ DLCiOS Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks @c4t , I ended up figuring that out shortly after posting so did an edit before I saw the replies. Also posted about it on CrossOver's forum in case anyone else has that happen.
    That's kind of interesting @AND . I though for sure they would lock anything M1 behing Parallels 17. With CX & Fusion, did the sound issue only happen for mp3s? I'm using ogg file that don't seem to have that issue, but not sure if it's because they are a different formant or something else.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleMac Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleFirefly 3D ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, it's only an issue with MP3s - ogg files preview correctly. Maybe it's a problem with Crossover not being able to play MP3 files without something extra being installed. I use MP3 for iOS and ogg for Android, as in iOS the ogg files are automatically converted to wave files and the size of my projects become huge. I agree, it does seem logical that Parallels will release the M1 desktop version as a separate release to the current version.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AND View Post
    Parallels randomly suspends on Big Sur unless you disable metal hardware acceleration https://forum.parallels.com/threads/...ending.351389/, then it's perfectly fine.
    The Parallels suspending issue has been fixed with the latest version 16.1.2

Clicker Fusion 2.5Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5+ DLCiOS Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OGGs are converted to WAVs for iOS? That's really bad. Thanks for the warning.
    Just looking now, and I guess that's why Compress Sounds is greyed out when you pick iOS as your export target... but WAVs? That'll be like all images being converted to BMPs.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3