User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Is ctf mac os version working with catalina ?

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is ctf mac os version working with catalina ?

Hello ,i am considering getting ctf for mac os and also buying a macbook and an iphone , i never had any apple device ,i am planning to do thos to move my apps to the appstore ,is there anything i should know about ?
    Does fusion work with mac os catalina ? Is the 64 bit restricion mentioned in the forum fixed ? Will i have any issues ? Please inform me ,give me some tips before i make the move to mac os... Thanks

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCiOS Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator ProPatch Maker
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think Fusion editor doesn't work on Catalina yet. Moving to Apple app store? You have to take your time to understand the signing certificate process and Xcode hehe

I also gave some tips here for mac OS specifically - https://community.clickteam.com/threads/107436-Things-to-know-when-you-are-porting-to-Mac

Clicker

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yes thank you for the post, is it possible to downgrade to a previous mac version on mac book pro ? the one i plan to buy has Catalina installed ...also I own the steam version of CTF, is it possible form me to have it both installed on windows pc and on MacBook via steam at the same time? or do I have to buy it again?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCiOS Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator ProPatch Maker
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It is possible to downgrade, yes but it is not a trivial task. I don't remember now if Fusion runs on previous system or the one before the previous but if you are dealing with Xcode you are likely need the latest version of Xcode and Apple will force you to use at some point. I'm not sure if you can run on windows and mac at same time possibly yes but you have to see what is the Steam policy regarding running their platform on multiple machines. My suggestion: Keep using Fusion on Windows and use the Macbook to compile and test stuff.

Clicker

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks , so i just get the macbook,downgrade the mac version and then install xcode,can the latest version of xcode be installed on all previous versions of mac os (non catalina) or do i have to get a specific mac os version ? What version of mac os do you use for this?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm using a mac mini late 2014 and the latest version of Catalina + last version of Xcode. But I don't use Fusion on Mac. I just open the Xcode project there on Xcode to make the build. Don't go the downgrading route just to run Fusion on Mac. Apple will keep nagging you to update the OS and you might face some sort of restriction if you don't use the latest Xcode.

Use Fusion on Windows and generate the Xcode project on Windows and then use dropbox or a pendrive to get the project there.

Clicker

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Are you telling me that CTF exports the app/game as an xcode project and then you open the xcode project with XCODE to compile ??

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleMac Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleFirefly 3D ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MagicForest View Post
    Are you telling me that CTF exports the app/game as an xcode project and then you open the xcode project with XCODE to compile ??
    Yes, you need Xcode installed on a Mac to create native iOS apps like you need Android Studio to create native Android apps. The difference is there is no automatic 'Build and run' feature in Fusion for iOS - you build the application from the 'File' menu in Fusion which creates the Xcode project for you. You then launch Xcode from the '.xcodeproj' file inside of the Xcode project folder, connect your mobile device to the Mac (or choose a simulator) and hit the Build and Run button in Xcode

http://download.clickteam.com/misc/en/ios/Building-your-iOS-Application.pdf

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleMac Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleFirefly 3D ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've just installed Fusion on macOS 11 Big Sur inside of Crossover on a Mac mini late 2014. It works great and starts up really fast. Someone's made a Clickteam Fusion installer template for Crossover which makes installing it very easy. I've never been able to compile Android .apks from within Crossover, but that's the only downside I've found till now. One advantage using Crossover is that you can use your keyboard command key instead of the control key to copy and paste

Clickteam Fusion Crossover.jpg

Clicker

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And my friend is it possible to read the lines of code of your game in xcode when you open the project exported by fusion ?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast