User Tag List

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Virus scanners are right back to detecting Fusion-made EXEs as viruses already

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleMac Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oui je les fait mais avec la nouvelle version on ne peu plus l envoie par l'interface on toi allÚ sur le site.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Same problem here, trying to update to 292.27 I always get the message "cannot create the following file"... stdrtd.$$A in data\runtime\unicode. Installation terminated every time...

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    292.27? It's 292.29 now.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export Module
    Mentioned
    197 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's probably a typo - Boba Fonts mentioned 292.27 one place and 292.29 another place.

That particular file though was historically flagged by Norton, but 292.29 put it back and I ran a scan on it, it's fine, no threats found. It's possible that Norton whitelisted it at some stage and Bitdefender probably has never whitelisted it.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello,

steam just updated my fusion to 292.29 and my antivirus raised a warning (windows defender) :

Trojan:Win32/Woreflint.A!cl
    file: D:\steamapps\steamapps\common\Clickteam Fusion 2.5\Data\Runtime\Unicode\stdrtd.exe

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLC
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My windows 10 updated last night, then immediately identified a PUP in an exe (my MMF game file) that has been sitting untouched on my computer for a month. It also quarantined an adaware file in my coupons directory, unrelated to MMF work, but I have not updated that file in a long time either. The PUP is Program:Win32/Uwasson.A!ml
    Flagged as PUP by Microsoft Defender. Looking it up; it seems like a very sneaky thing that attaches itself to free software downloads. Then later, it will install the malware and attach itself to other emails and softwares to be further distributed (unknowingly by users).

OH, I never upgraded my Fusion programs because I hoped I would be free of the reported virus problems. They found me! I'm using 2.5+ version 292.22 I don't need a reply. I'm posting this detail in case it can help the situation. I think I'm going to download a PUP scanner block this. I'm done with that old exe anyway, and working on a later version of my program.

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Thank you for the info. We've contacted MS and other anti-virus programs so that they definitely fix this issue that keeps coming back for 2 months.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLC
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't now if this was the same problem that's been reported or I really had an infection. It took 3 attempts and 2 restarts to get a clean scan. Other removals were something like "side-stepper" from the registry (sorry, I forget the name).
    I remember about two days ago browsing into one of those scary internet pages and tried to back out; but maybe not quick enough.
    Reading about this PUP, it seems it actively seeks programs and download links to attach to, and the insidious part is that if a portion of it's files are missing, it will go to the internet and download them in the background. I don't think I've ever dealt with such an active virus before; most are kind of passive, you quarantine them and they're gone. My research states that this one keeps little hidden files and will rebuild itself. The odd thing is that my MMF file was not a new exe. It was compiled a month ago and hadn't been used in weeks, yet this is the first time it flagged. I'll be scanning my computer diligently for a few days. Thanks for all you do.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Haven't used Fusion in a while, but I tried building an EXE today and got a virus warning error from Windows Defender:
    Trojan:Win32/Fuery.C!cl

I didn't see this particular virus warning mentioned before so I thought I'd bring it up in case it helps at all.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export Module
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The reason may be that many users not only create games but pseudoviruses as well. After my contact with the antivirus company, I got this information and nothing can be done about it. If they will unblock the games they will unlock viruses created in Fusion. This is the true reason for false positives in antiviruses. Such companies mainly scan similar code but have no idea how the Clickteam runtime works and how to evaluate it against the threat from the CNC file.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast