I made a blank EXE a few days ago and uploaded it, and everything seemed fine. Forgot to save the MFA since it was, y'know, a blank EXE.
Then I rescanned it again and this was the results: https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/eb1bc8fcaf90a9cbbf77e1dc3b63d3c99a3cd116cae6d8cff8 78212cafb503f0/detection
So then, out of curiosity, I made a new one, this time being sure to save the EXE. This was the results: https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/...e489/detection
I bet if I rescan again in a few days, it'll be closer to the first results I got. Here's the MFA and the EXE in a ZIP. Using build 292.27 of CF2.5+ Dev, other settings can be seen in the MFA.