User Tag List

Thread: Possible to jump to line in event editor?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question Possible to jump to line in event editor?

This is something that has always annoyed me, but I am not sure if what I want is actually possible and that I have just always missed how to do it.

I often click on an object in my event editor to view its event and it might do something at event line 7536. But then I want to jump to that line but view all events on it, and not just for the object checked, but I don't see any way to do it except memorizing the event line, clicking on the object again to uncheck it and then manually scroll to line 7536? Is there an easier faster way to just jump to that line?

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCFirefly 3D Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You can use the Go to Line option to jump to the line number you type in. There's also one for column, and one for both at once. Another thing you can use is bookmarks. You can mark events with a bookmark, and then jump between all of your bookmarks. These things are located in the Edit dropdown menu.

GoTo.jpg

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tek View Post
    You can use the Go to Line option to jump to the line number you type in. There's also one for column, and one for both at once. Another thing you can use is bookmarks. You can mark events with a bookmark, and then jump between all of your bookmarks. These things are located in the Edit dropdown menu.

GoTo.jpg
    Ok thank you that is useful! Best thing would be if it was possible to just right click on a line and then in the menu have an option "jump to line" and it would deselect objects and jump to that line. Maybe in an update or Fusion 3?