User Tag List

Thread: Error while compiling .aab

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Error while compiling .aab

Hello. I was about to compile my game in .aab format for the first time for publishing on Google Play. However, I got a weird compilation error. I tried a lot of things, but the error never changed.

Build R292.28
    Build API: 30 (no effect if changed to 29)
    Minimum Android version: 4.3 (no effect if changed to 5.0)
    Target Android version: 10.0
    Release mode activated
    My Keystore and the build file are at C:\
    Extensions.PNG

I gave my mfa file to a friend to try to compile it on his computer and he didn’t have any compilation errors, the application compiled. After that I thought there was a problem with Android Studio on my computer and the Android SDK in it, but reinstalling it didn't change anything. Reinstalling CTF didn't help either.

Here is my error log:

Code:
    > Configure project :app
    WARNING: The option 'android.useDeprecatedNdk' is deprecated.
    The current default is 'false'.
    It has been removed from the current version of the Android Gradle plugin.
    NdkCompile is no longer supported

> Task :app:preBuild UP-TO-DATE
    > Task :app:preReleaseBuild UP-TO-DATE
    > Task :app:compileReleaseRenderscript NO-SOURCE
    > Task :app:generateReleaseResValues
    > Task :app:generateReleaseResources
    > Task :app:createReleaseCompatibleScreenManifests
    > Task :app:extractDeepLinksRelease
    > Task :app:processReleaseManifest
    > Task :app:checkReleaseDuplicateClasses
    > Task :app:compileReleaseAidl NO-SOURCE
    > Task :app:generateReleaseBuildConfig
    > Task :app:javaPreCompileRelease
    > Task :app:mergeReleaseShaders
    > Task :app:compileReleaseShaders NO-SOURCE
    > Task :app:generateReleaseAssets UP-TO-DATE
    > Task :app:mergeReleaseAssets
    > Task :app:processReleaseJavaRes NO-SOURCE
    > Task :app:mergeReleaseJniLibFolders
    > Task :app:collectReleaseDependencies
    > Task :app:configureReleaseDependencies
    > Task :app:validateSigningRelease
    > Task :app:mergeReleaseResources
    > Task :app:processReleaseResources FAILED
    > Task :app:bundleReleaseResources FAILED
    > Task :app:mergeReleaseNativeLibs
    > Task :app:mergeReleaseJavaResource
    > Task :app:mergeExtDexRelease
    > Task :app:parseReleaseIntegrityConfig

FAILURE: Build completed with 2 failures.

1: Task failed with an exception.
    -----------
    * What went wrong:
    Execution failed for task ':app:processReleaseResources'.
    > A failure occurred while executing com.android.build.gradle.internal.tasks.Workers$ActionFacade
       > Android resource linking failed
         C:\Users\Rushan\AppData\Local\Temp\And2FD4.tmp\app\src\main\AndroidManifest.xml:41:3-42:36: AAPT: error: resource string/app_Id (aka ru.rushangames.thisgame:string/app_Id) not found.

* Try:
    Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output. Run with --scan to get full insights.
    ==============================================================================

2: Task failed with an exception.
    -----------
    * What went wrong:
    Execution failed for task ':app:bundleReleaseResources'.
    > A failure occurred while executing com.android.build.gradle.internal.tasks.Workers$ActionFacade
       > Android resource linking failed
         C:\Users\Rushan\AppData\Local\Temp\And2FD4.tmp\app\build\intermediates\bundle_manifest\release\bundle-manifest\AndroidManifest.xml:51: AAPT: error: resource string/app_Id (aka ru.rushangames.thisgame:string/app_Id) not found.

* Try:
    Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output. Run with --scan to get full insights.
    ==============================================================================

* Get more help at https://help.gradle.org

BUILD FAILED in 3s
    20 actionable tasks: 20 executed

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    it came out even unless this error, I don't think it's the first time, it happens when you add the Android Plus extension

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    292 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    @Rushan_Games , can you show me the Project Name you are using?
    @janpier why Android Plus is responsible for this error, any information?
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

... new things are coming ...

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello again. Excuse me for taking the time, because my problem was solved. I rolled back version 200a of Google Play Games objects to version 101j and there is no more compilation error!

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    292 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    and what version of fusion you are using?
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

... new things are coming ...

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just know that inserting the android plus object gives me an error while building the app. I have installed the latest v200 package and the version is 292.27. I don't think it is convenient to use the gpg 101 version, it could have problems

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm having a similar issue, but I'm not using android plus... I think my problem is with the Google play object because if I remove it I can compile without issues. I tried installing version 101 to see if that solve the problem but I still get the error.

I know I might be missing something, but any suggestions of what could it be?

Using latest Steam Dev version 2.5+
    Google Play Object 200a

Here is the code error I'm getting:
    Code:
    > Configure project :app
    WARNING: The option 'android.useDeprecatedNdk' is deprecated.
    The current default is 'false'.
    It has been removed from the current version of the Android Gradle plugin.
    NdkCompile is no longer supported

> Task :app:preBuild UP-TO-DATE
    > Task :app:preDebugBuild UP-TO-DATE
    > Task :app:compileDebugAidl NO-SOURCE
    > Task :app:compileDebugRenderscript NO-SOURCE
    > Task :app:generateDebugBuildConfig
    > Task :app:generateDebugResValues
    > Task :app:generateDebugResources
    > Task :app:createDebugCompatibleScreenManifests
    > Task :app:extractDeepLinksDebug
    > Task :app:processDebugManifest
    > Task :app:mergeDebugShaders
    > Task :app:compileDebugShaders NO-SOURCE
    > Task :app:generateDebugAssets UP-TO-DATE
    > Task :app:mergeDebugAssets
    > Task :app:processDebugJavaRes NO-SOURCE
    > Task :app:checkDebugDuplicateClasses
    > Task :app:mergeDebugJniLibFolders
    > Task :app:validateSigningDebug
    > Task :app:mergeLibDexDebug
    > Task :app:javaPreCompileDebug
    > Task :app:mergeDebugResources
    > Task :app:processDebugResources

> Task :app:compileDebugJavaWithJavac FAILED
    C:\Users\luis_\AppData\Local\Temp\And3719.tmp\app\src\main\java\com\clickteam\special\SelectSnapshotActivity.java:18: error: package com.google.android.gms.games.snapshot does not exist
    import com.google.android.gms.games.snapshot.Snapshot;
                                                ^
    C:\Users\luis_\AppData\Local\Temp\And3719.tmp\app\src\main\java\com\clickteam\special\SelectSnapshotActivity.java:19: error: package com.google.android.gms.games.snapshot does not exist
    import com.google.android.gms.games.snapshot.SnapshotMetadata;
                                                ^
    C:\Users\luis_\AppData\Local\Temp\And3719.tmp\app\src\main\java\Extensions\CRunGPGAchievement.java:5: error: cannot find symbol
    import com.clickteam.special.CTSignInClient;
                                ^
      symbol:   class CTSignInClient
    C:\Users\luis_\AppData\Local\Temp\And3719.tmp\app\src\main\java\Extensions\CRunGPGAchievement.java:7: error: package com.google.android.gms.games does not exist
    import com.google.android.gms.games.AchievementsClient;
                                       ^
    C:\Users\luis_\AppData\Local\Temp\And3719.tmp\app\src\main\java\Extensions\CRunGPGAchievement.java:8: error: package com.google.android.gms.games does not exist
    import com.google.android.gms.games.AnnotatedData;
                                       ^
    C:\Users\luis_\AppData\Local\Temp\And3719.tmp\app\src\main\java\Extensions\CRunGPGAchievement.java:9: error: package com.google.android.gms.games does not exist
    import com.google.android.gms.games.Games;
                                       ^
    C:\Users\luis_\AppData\Local\Temp\And3719.tmp\app\src\main\java\Extensions\CRunGPGAchievement.java:10: error: package com.google.android.gms.games does not exist
    import com.google.android.gms.games.GamesActivityResultCodes;
                                       ^
    C:\Users\luis_\AppData\Local\Temp\And3719.tmp\app\src\main\java\Extensions\CRunGPGAchievement.java:11: error: package com.google.android.gms.games.achievement does not exist
    import com.google.android.gms.games.achievement.Achievement;
                                                   ^
    C:\Users\luis_\AppData\Local\Temp\And3719.tmp\app\src\main\java\Extensions\CRunGPGAchievement.java:12: error: package com.google.android.gms.games.achievement does not exist
    import com.google.android.gms.games.achievement.AchievementBuffer;
                                                   ^
    C:\Users\luis_\AppData\Local\Temp\And3719.tmp\app\src\main\java\Extensions\CRunGPGAchievement.java:13: error: package com.google.android.gms.games.achievement does not exist
    import com.google.android.gms.games.achievement.AchievementEntity;
                                                   ^
    C:\Users\luis_\AppData\Local\Temp\And3719.tmp\app\src\main\java\Extensions\CRunGPGAchievement.java:75: error: cannot find symbol
        private CTSignInClient mCTSignInClient;
                ^
    C:\Users\luis_\AppData\Local\Temp\And3719.tmp\app\src\main\java\Extensions\CRunGPGAchievement.java:91: error: cannot find symbol
        private SparseArray<AchievementEntity> achHash;
                            ^
      symbol:   class AchievementEntity
    C:\Users\luis_\AppData\Local\Temp\And3719.tmp\app\src\main\java\Extensions\CRunGPGAchievement.java:92: error: cannot find symbol
        private AchievementsClient mAchievementsClient;
                ^
      symbol:   class AchievementsClient
    C:\Users\luis_\AppData\Local\Temp\And3719.tmp\app\src\main\java\Extensions\CRunGPGAchievement.java:103: error: cannot find symbol
        CTSignInClient instanceCTSignInClient() {
        ^
    C:\Users\luis_\AppData\Local\Temp\And3719.tmp\app\src\main\java\Extensions\CRunGPGAchievement.java:361: error: cannot find symbol
        private void WorkWithAchievements (AnnotatedData<AchievementBuffer> res) {
                                           ^
      symbol:   class AnnotatedData
    C:\Users\luis_\AppData\Local\Temp\And3719.tmp\app\src\main\java\Extensions\CRunGPGAchievement.java:361: error: cannot find symbol
        private void WorkWithAchievements (AnnotatedData<AchievementBuffer> res) {
                                                         ^
      symbol:   class AchievementBuffer
    C:\Users\luis_\AppData\Local\Temp\And3719.tmp\app\src\main\java\Extensions\CRunGPGCloud.java:10: error: cannot find symbol
    import com.clickteam.special.CTSignInClient;
                                ^
    C:\Users\luis_\AppData\Local\Temp\And3719.tmp\app\src\main\java\Extensions\CRunGPGCloud.java:17: error: package com.google.android.gms.games does not exist
    import com.google.android.gms.games.AnnotatedData;
                                       ^
    C:\Users\luis_\AppData\Local\Temp\And3719.tmp\app\src\main\java\Extensions\CRunGPGCloud.java:18: error: package com.google.android.gms.games does not exist
    import com.google.android.gms.games.Games;
                                       ^
    C:\Users\luis_\AppData\Local\Temp\And3719.tmp\app\src\main\java\Extensions\CRunGPGCloud.java:19: error: package com.google.android.gms.games does not exist
    import com.google.android.gms.games.GamesClientStatusCodes;
                                       ^
    C:\Users\luis_\AppData\Local\Temp\And3719.tmp\app\src\main\java\Extensions\CRunGPGCloud.java:20: error: package com.google.android.gms.games does not exist
    import com.google.android.gms.games.GamesStatusCodes;
                                       ^
    C:\Users\luis_\AppData\Local\Temp\And3719.tmp\app\src\main\java\Extensions\CRunGPGCloud.java:21: error: package com.google.android.gms.games does not exist
    import com.google.android.gms.games.SnapshotsClient;
                                       ^
    C:\Users\luis_\AppData\Local\Temp\And3719.tmp\app\src\main\java\Extensions\CRunGPGCloud.java:22: error: package com.google.android.gms.games.snapshot does not exist
    import com.google.android.gms.games.snapshot.Snapshot;
                                                ^
    C:\Users\luis_\AppData\Local\Temp\And3719.tmp\app\src\main\java\Extensions\CRunGPGCloud.java:23: error: package com.google.android.gms.games.snapshot does not exist
    import com.google.android.gms.games.snapshot.SnapshotMetadata;
                                                ^
    C:\Users\luis_\AppData\Local\Temp\And3719.tmp\app\src\main\java\Extensions\CRunGPGCloud.java:24: error: package com.google.android.gms.games.snapshot does not exist
    import com.google.android.gms.games.snapshot.SnapshotMetadataBuffer;
                                                ^
    C:\Users\luis_\AppData\Local\Temp\And3719.tmp\app\src\main\java\Extensions\CRunGPGCloud.java:25: error: package com.google.android.gms.games.snapshot does not exist
    import com.google.android.gms.games.snapshot.SnapshotMetadataChange;
                                                ^
    C:\Users\luis_\AppData\Local\Temp\And3719.tmp\app\src\main\java\Extensions\CRunGPGCloud.java:26: error: package com.google.android.gms.games.snapshot does not exist
    import com.google.android.gms.games.snapshot.Snapshots;
                                                ^
    C:\Users\luis_\AppData\Local\Temp\And3719.tmp\app\src\main\java\Extensions\CRunGPGCloud.java:27: error: package com.google.android.gms.games.snapshot.Snapshots does not exist
    import com.google.android.gms.games.snapshot.Snapshots.DeleteSnapshotResult;
                                                          ^
    C:\Users\luis_\AppData\Local\Temp\And3719.tmp\app\src\main\java\Extensions\CRunGPGCloud.java:28: error: package com.google.android.gms.games.snapshot.Snapshots does not exist
    import com.google.android.gms.games.snapshot.Snapshots.OpenSnapshotResult;
                                                          ^
    C:\Users\luis_\AppData\Local\Temp\And3719.tmp\app\src\main\java\Extensions\CRunGPGCloud.java:61: error: package com.clickteam.special.CTSignInClient does not exist
    public class CRunGPGCloud extends CRunExtension implements com.clickteam.special.CTSignInClient.OnSignInListener
                                                                                                   ^
    C:\Users\luis_\AppData\Local\Temp\And3719.tmp\app\src\main\java\Extensions\CRunGPGCloud.java:92: error: cannot find symbol
    	private CTSignInClient mCTSignInClient;
    	        ^
    C:\Users\luis_\AppData\Local\Temp\And3719.tmp\app\src\main\java\Extensions\CRunGPGCloud.java:108: error: cannot find symbol
    	private SnapshotsClient mSnapshotsClient;
    	        ^
      symbol:   class SnapshotsClient
    C:\Users\luis_\AppData\Local\Temp\And3719.tmp\app\src\main\java\Extensions\CRunGPGCloud.java:146: error: cannot find symbol
    	CTSignInClient instanceCTSignInClient() {
    	^
    C:\Users\luis_\AppData\Local\Temp\And3719.tmp\app\src\main\java\Extensions\CRunGPGCloud.java:711: error: cannot find symbol
    	void loadFromSnapshot(final SnapshotMetadata snapshotMetadata, String loadText) {
    	                            ^
      symbol:   class SnapshotMetadata
    C:\Users\luis_\AppData\Local\Temp\And3719.tmp\app\src\main\java\Extensions\CRunGPGCloud.java:844: error: cannot find symbol
    	private void writeSnapshot(Snapshot snapshot) {
    	                           ^
      symbol:   class Snapshot
    C:\Users\luis_\AppData\Local\Temp\And3719.tmp\app\src\main\java\Extensions\CRunGPGCloud.java:898: error: cannot find symbol
    	void saveSnapshot(final SnapshotMetadata snapshotMetadata) {
    	                        ^
    C:\Users\luis_\AppData\Local\Temp\And3719.tmp\app\src\main\java\Extensions\CRunGPGCloud.java:1000: error: cannot find symbol
    	private void selectSnapshotItem(int requestCode, ArrayList<Snapshot> items,
    	                                                           ^
    C:\Users\luis_\AppData\Local\Temp\And3719.tmp\app\src\main\java\Extensions\CRunGPGCloud.java:1018: error: cannot find symbol
    	private void selectSnapshotItem(int requestCode, ArrayList<SnapshotMetadata> items) {
    	                                                           ^
    C:\Users\luis_\AppData\Local\Temp\And3719.tmp\app\src\main\java\Extensions\CRunGPGCloud.java:1042: error: package SnapshotsClient does not exist
    									   SnapshotsClient.DataOrConflict<Snapshot> result,
    									                  ^
    C:\Users\luis_\AppData\Local\Temp\And3719.tmp\app\src\main\java\Extensions\CRunGPGCloud.java:1042: error: cannot find symbol
    									   SnapshotsClient.DataOrConflict<Snapshot> result,
    									                                  ^
    C:\Users\luis_\AppData\Local\Temp\And3719.tmp\app\src\main\java\Extensions\CRunGPGCloud.java:1041: error: cannot find symbol
    	 Snapshot processOpenDataOrConflict(int requestCode,
    	 ^
    C:\Users\luis_\AppData\Local\Temp\And3719.tmp\app\src\main\java\Extensions\CRunGPGCloud.java:1079: error: cannot find symbol
    										 final SnapshotMetadata snapshotMetadata) {
    										       ^
    C:\Users\luis_\AppData\Local\Temp\And3719.tmp\app\src\main\java\Extensions\CRunGPGCloud.java:1143: error: package SnapshotsClient does not exist
    	Snapshot processSnapshotOpenResult(int requestCode, SnapshotsClient.DataOrConflict<Snapshot> result,
    	                                                                   ^
    C:\Users\luis_\AppData\Local\Temp\And3719.tmp\app\src\main\java\Extensions\CRunGPGCloud.java:1143: error: cannot find symbol
    	Snapshot processSnapshotOpenResult(int requestCode, SnapshotsClient.DataOrConflict<Snapshot> result,
    	                                                                                   ^
    C:\Users\luis_\AppData\Local\Temp\And3719.tmp\app\src\main\java\Extensions\CRunGPGCloud.java:1143: error: cannot find symbol
    	^
    C:\Users\luis_\AppData\Local\Temp\And3719.tmp\app\src\main\java\com\clickteam\special\SelectSnapshotActivity.java:75: error: cannot find symbol
                ArrayList<SnapshotMetadata> snapshotMetadataList;
                          ^
    C:\Users\luis_\AppData\Local\Temp\And3719.tmp\app\src\main\java\com\clickteam\special\SelectSnapshotActivity.java:82: error: cannot find symbol
                        new SnapshotListAdapter<SnapshotMetadata>(this, snapshotMetadataList));
                                                ^
    C:\Users\luis_\AppData\Local\Temp\And3719.tmp\app\src\main\java\com\clickteam\special\SelectSnapshotActivity.java:96: error: cannot find symbol
            SnapshotMetadata selected = (SnapshotMetadata) adapterView.getItemAtPosition(position);
            ^
    C:\Users\luis_\AppData\Local\Temp\And3719.tmp\app\src\main\java\com\clickteam\special\SelectSnapshotActivity.java:96: error: cannot find symbol
            SnapshotMetadata selected = (SnapshotMetadata) adapterView.getItemAtPosition(position);
                                         ^
    C:\Users\luis_\AppData\Local\Temp\And3719.tmp\app\src\main\java\com\clickteam\special\SelectSnapshotActivity.java:136: error: cannot find symbol
                SnapshotMetadata snapshotMetadata;
                ^
      where T is a type-variable:
        T extends Object declared in class SnapshotListAdapter
    C:\Users\luis_\AppData\Local\Temp\And3719.tmp\app\src\main\java\com\clickteam\special\SelectSnapshotActivity.java:138: error: cannot find symbol
                if (item instanceof Snapshot) {
                                    ^
    C:\Users\luis_\AppData\Local\Temp\And3719.tmp\app\src\main\java\com\clickteam\special\SelectSnapshotActivity.java:139: error: cannot find symbol
                    snapshotMetadata = ((Snapshot) item).getMetadata();
                                         ^
    C:\Users\luis_\AppData\Local\Temp\And3719.tmp\app\src\main\java\com\clickteam\special\SelectSnapshotActivity.java:141: error: cannot find symbol
                    snapshotMetadata = (SnapshotMetadata) item;
                                        ^
    C:\Users\luis_\AppData\Local\Temp\And3719.tmp\app\src\main\java\Extensions\CRunGPGAchievement.java:110: error: cannot find symbol
                    return (CTSignInClient)o;
                            ^
    C:\Users\luis_\AppData\Local\Temp\And3719.tmp\app\src\main\java\Extensions\CRunGPGAchievement.java:152: error: cannot find symbol
    		achHash = new SparseArray<AchievementEntity>();
    		                          ^
    C:\Users\luis_\AppData\Local\Temp\And3719.tmp\app\src\main\java\Extensions\CRunGPGAchievement.java:204: error: cannot find symbol
            		if (resultCode == GamesActivityResultCodes.RESULT_RECONNECT_REQUIRED )
            		                  ^
      symbol:   variable GamesActivityResultCodes
    C:\Users\luis_\AppData\Local\Temp\And3719.tmp\app\src\main\java\Extensions\CRunGPGAchievement.java:206: error: cannot find symbol
            		else if(resultCode == GamesActivityResultCodes.RESULT_SIGN_IN_FAILED) {
            		                      ^
      symbol:   variable GamesActivityResultCodes
    C:\Users\luis_\AppData\Local\Temp\And3719.tmp\app\src\main\java\Extensions\CRunGPGAchievement.java:365: error: cannot find symbol
                AchievementBuffer aBuffer = res.get();
                ^
    C:\Users\luis_\AppData\Local\Temp\And3719.tmp\app\src\main\java\Extensions\CRunGPGAchievement.java:380: error: cannot find symbol
                    achHash = new SparseArray<AchievementEntity>();
                                              ^
    C:\Users\luis_\AppData\Local\Temp\And3719.tmp\app\src\main\java\Extensions\CRunGPGAchievement.java:386: error: cannot find symbol
                        achHash.put(i, new AchievementEntity(aBuffer.get(i)));
                                           ^
    C:\Users\luis_\AppData\Local\Temp\And3719.tmp\app\src\main\java\Extensions\CRunGPGAchievement.java:397: error: cannot find symbol
                        AchievementEntity achv = new AchievementEntity(aBuffer.get(i));
                        ^
    C:\Users\luis_\AppData\Local\Temp\And3719.tmp\app\src\main\java\Extensions\CRunGPGAchievement.java:397: error: cannot find symbol
                        AchievementEntity achv = new AchievementEntity(aBuffer.get(i));
                                                     ^
    C:\Users\luis_\AppData\Local\Temp\And3719.tmp\app\src\main\java\Extensions\CRunGPGAchievement.java:398: error: cannot find symbol
                        achHash.put(i, new AchievementEntity(aBuffer.get(i)));
                                           ^
    C:\Users\luis_\AppData\Local\Temp\And3719.tmp\app\src\main\java\Extensions\CRunGPGAchievement.java:401: error: cannot find symbol
                            if (achv.getState() == Achievement.STATE_REVEALED) {
                                                   ^
      symbol:   variable Achievement
    C:\Users\luis_\AppData\Local\Temp\And3719.tmp\app\src\main\java\Extensions\CRunGPGAchievement.java:408: error: cannot find symbol
                            if (checkStatus && achv.getState() == Achievement.STATE_UNLOCKED) {
                                                                  ^
      symbol:   variable Achievement
    C:\Users\luis_\AppData\Local\Temp\And3719.tmp\app\src\main\java\Extensions\CRunGPGAchievement.java:426: error: cannot find symbol
                mAchievementsClient = Games.getAchievementsClient(MMFRuntime.inst, mCTSignInClient.getAccount());
                                      ^
      symbol:   variable Games
    C:\Users\luis_\AppData\Local\Temp\And3719.tmp\app\src\main\java\Extensions\CRunGPGAchievement.java:432: error: cannot find symbol
                mAchievementsClient.load(true).addOnCompleteListener(new OnCompleteListener<AnnotatedData<AchievementBuffer>>() {
                                                                                            ^
    C:\Users\luis_\AppData\Local\Temp\And3719.tmp\app\src\main\java\Extensions\CRunGPGAchievement.java:432: error: cannot find symbol
                mAchievementsClient.load(true).addOnCompleteListener(new OnCompleteListener<AnnotatedData<AchievementBuffer>>() {
                                                                                                          ^
    C:\Users\luis_\AppData\Local\Temp\And3719.tmp\app\src\main\java\Extensions\CRunGPGAchievement.java:434: error: cannot find symbol
                    public void onComplete(@NonNull Task<AnnotatedData<AchievementBuffer>> task) {
                                                         ^
      symbol: class AnnotatedData
    C:\Users\luis_\AppData\Local\Temp\And3719.tmp\app\src\main\java\Extensions\CRunGPGAchievement.java:434: error: cannot find symbol
                    public void onComplete(@NonNull Task<AnnotatedData<AchievementBuffer>> task) {
                                                                       ^
      symbol: class AchievementBuffer
    C:\Users\luis_\AppData\Local\Temp\And3719.tmp\app\src\main\java\Extensions\CRunGPGAchievement.java:437: error: cannot find symbol
                            AnnotatedData<AchievementBuffer> res = task.getResult();
                            ^
    C:\Users\luis_\AppData\Local\Temp\And3719.tmp\app\src\main\java\Extensions\CRunGPGAchievement.java:437: error: cannot find symbol
                            AnnotatedData<AchievementBuffer> res = task.getResult();
                                          ^
    C:\Users\luis_\AppData\Local\Temp\And3719.tmp\app\src\main\java\Extensions\CRunGPGAchievement.java:458: error: cannot find symbol
                mAchievementsClient = Games.getAchievementsClient(MMFRuntime.inst, mCTSignInClient.getAccount());
                                      ^
    C:\Users\luis_\AppData\Local\Temp\And3719.tmp\app\src\main\java\Extensions\CRunGPGAchievement.java:490: error: cannot find symbol
                                      ^
    C:\Users\luis_\AppData\Local\Temp\And3719.tmp\app\src\main\java\Extensions\CRunGPGAchievement.java:515: error: cannot find symbol
                                      ^
    C:\Users\luis_\AppData\Local\Temp\And3719.tmp\app\src\main\java\Extensions\CRunGPGAchievement.java:519: error: cannot find symbol
            	mAchievementsClient.load(true).addOnSuccessListener(activity, new OnSuccessListener<AnnotatedData<AchievementBuffer>>() {
            	                                                                                    ^
    C:\Users\luis_\AppData\Local\Temp\And3719.tmp\app\src\main\java\Extensions\CRunGPGAchievement.java:519: error: cannot find symbol
            	mAchievementsClient.load(true).addOnSuccessListener(activity, new OnSuccessListener<AnnotatedData<AchievementBuffer>>() {
            	                                                                                                  ^
    C:\Users\luis_\AppData\Local\Temp\And3719.tmp\app\src\main\java\Extensions\CRunGPGAchievement.java:521: error: cannot find symbol
                    public void onSuccess(AnnotatedData<AchievementBuffer> achievementBufferAnnotatedData) {
                                          ^
    C:\Users\luis_\AppData\Local\Temp\And3719.tmp\app\src\main\java\Extensions\CRunGPGAchievement.java:521: error: cannot find symbol
                    public void onSuccess(AnnotatedData<AchievementBuffer> achievementBufferAnnotatedData) {
                                                        ^
    C:\Users\luis_\AppData\Local\Temp\And3719.tmp\app\src\main\java\Extensions\CRunGPGAchievement.java:542: error: cannot find symbol
                                      ^
    C:\Users\luis_\AppData\Local\Temp\And3719.tmp\app\src\main\java\Extensions\CRunGPGCloud.java:153: error: cannot find symbol
    				return (CTSignInClient) o;
    				        ^
    C:\Users\luis_\AppData\Local\Temp\And3719.tmp\app\src\main\java\Extensions\CRunGPGCloud.java:223: error: cannot find symbol
    				mSnapshotsClient = Games.getSnapshotsClient(activity, mSignedInAccount);
    				                   ^
    C:\Users\luis_\AppData\Local\Temp\And3719.tmp\app\src\main\java\Extensions\CRunGPGCloud.java:258: error: cannot find symbol
    				if (intent.hasExtra(Snapshots.EXTRA_SNAPSHOT_METADATA)) {
    				                    ^
      symbol:   variable Snapshots
    C:\Users\luis_\AppData\Local\Temp\And3719.tmp\app\src\main\java\Extensions\CRunGPGCloud.java:260: error: cannot find symbol
    					SnapshotMetadata snapshotMetadata =
    					^
    C:\Users\luis_\AppData\Local\Temp\And3719.tmp\app\src\main\java\Extensions\CRunGPGCloud.java:261: error: cannot find symbol
    							intent.getParcelableExtra(Snapshots.EXTRA_SNAPSHOT_METADATA);
    							                          ^
    C:\Users\luis_\AppData\Local\Temp\And3719.tmp\app\src\main\java\Extensions\CRunGPGCloud.java:264: error: cannot find symbol
    				} else if (intent.hasExtra(Snapshots.EXTRA_SNAPSHOT_NEW)) {
    				                           ^
    C:\Users\luis_\AppData\Local\Temp\And3719.tmp\app\src\main\java\Extensions\CRunGPGCloud.java:279: error: cannot find symbol
    					^
    C:\Users\luis_\AppData\Local\Temp\And3719.tmp\app\src\main\java\Extensions\CRunGPGCloud.java:298: error: cannot find symbol
    					^
    C:\Users\luis_\AppData\Local\Temp\And3719.tmp\app\src\main\java\Extensions\CRunGPGCloud.java:319: error: cannot find symbol
    					^
    C:\Users\luis_\AppData\Local\Temp\And3719.tmp\app\src\main\java\Extensions\CRunGPGCloud.java:448: error: method does not override or implement a method from a supertype
    	@Override
    	^
    C:\Users\luis_\AppData\Local\Temp\And3719.tmp\app\src\main\java\Extensions\CRunGPGCloud.java:453: error: method does not override or implement a method from a supertype
    	@Override
    	^
    C:\Users\luis_\AppData\Local\Temp\And3719.tmp\app\src\main\java\Extensions\CRunGPGCloud.java:457: error: method does not override or implement a method from a supertype
    	@Override
    	^
    C:\Users\luis_\AppData\Local\Temp\And3719.tmp\app\src\main\java\Extensions\CRunGPGCloud.java:462: error: method does not override or implement a method from a supertype
    	@Override
    	^
    C:\Users\luis_\AppData\Local\Temp\And3719.tmp\app\src\main\java\Extensions\CRunGPGCloud.java:645: error: cannot find symbol
    				                   ^
    C:\Users\luis_\AppData\Local\Temp\And3719.tmp\app\src\main\java\Extensions\CRunGPGCloud.java:666: error: cannot find symbol
    			                   ^
    C:\Users\luis_\AppData\Local\Temp\And3719.tmp\app\src\main\java\Extensions\CRunGPGCloud.java:672: error: package SnapshotsClient does not exist
    				.addOnSuccessListener(activity, new OnSuccessListener<SnapshotsClient.DataOrConflict<Snapshot>>() {
    				                                                                     ^
    C:\Users\luis_\AppData\Local\Temp\And3719.tmp\app\src\main\java\Extensions\CRunGPGCloud.java:672: error: cannot find symbol
    				.addOnSuccessListener(activity, new OnSuccessListener<SnapshotsClient.DataOrConflict<Snapshot>>() {
    				                                                                                     ^
    C:\Users\luis_\AppData\Local\Temp\And3719.tmp\app\src\main\java\Extensions\CRunGPGCloud.java:674: error: package SnapshotsClient does not exist
    			public void onSuccess(SnapshotsClient.DataOrConflict<Snapshot> snapshotDataOrConflict) {
    			                                     ^
    C:\Users\luis_\AppData\Local\Temp\And3719.tmp\app\src\main\java\Extensions\CRunGPGCloud.java:674: error: cannot find symbol
    			public void onSuccess(SnapshotsClient.DataOrConflict<Snapshot> snapshotDataOrConflict) {
    			                                                     ^
      symbol: class Snapshot
    C:\Users\luis_\AppData\Local\Temp\And3719.tmp\app\src\main\java\Extensions\CRunGPGCloud.java:675: error: cannot find symbol
    				final SnapshotMetadata snapSHotMetada = snapshotDataOrConflict.getData().getMetadata();
    				      ^
      symbol: class SnapshotMetadata
    Note: Some input files use or override a deprecated API.
    Note: Recompile with -Xlint:deprecation for details.
    Note: Some input files use unchecked or unsafe operations.
    Note: Recompile with -Xlint:unchecked for details.
    100 errors

> Task :app:mergeDebugNativeLibs
    > Task :app:mergeDebugJavaResource
    > Task :app:mergeExtDexDebug

FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.

* What went wrong:
    Execution failed for task ':app:compileDebugJavaWithJavac'.
    > Compilation failed; see the compiler error output for details.

* Try:

* Get more help at https://help.gradle.org

BUILD FAILED in 4s
    18 actionable tasks: 18 executed

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I solved the problem by installing all the NDK components present on Android Studio / sdk tools

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Janpier, thanks for the tip but I just tried that and unfortunately I still get the error.