User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Error while compiling .aab

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    297 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    @droxon , seems something not correctly installed, please checl you have latest version and reinstall.
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

... new things are coming ...

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @janpier , I was missing versions 16 & 17, I installed them but no luck, I still get the error.

@Fernando , But what could it be? I tried installing different versions of the Google Play Obj, I just reinstalled the latest v200a, I checked for Fusion updates on Steam but I'm running the latest version. Android Studio and SDK are also up to date. I'm using Java 8, should I upgrade to version 13?

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    297 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    no java 13 for now, latest android studio and gradle will use java 11 but not now.

can you send me by PM a link to download the GPG installer for me to check here.

also are you using latest version 292.29, right?

and of course using API 29-30 to build
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

... new things are coming ...

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Fernando , I'm unable to send you a PM, the button doesn't show. I download it directly from the Clickstore, I have installed version 200a, but I also tried the version that says 200gradlesupport, and the one that says 200gradesupportlibs

and yes version 292.29 Dev+ (Steam), I tried with both 29 and 30 API, same error. I also tried reinstalling the GPO with my antivirus off but no luck

If I remove the GPObjects from my frame, I can compile without issues, so it has to be related to the GPO

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yesterday I also had the error concerning the NDK reappeared. I changed file path and I got the error message telling me to try installing an NDK package, after installing it I managed to install the game on the phone.abb error export.jpg

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I tried installing every single NDK package, even the obsolete one but I still get the error, my SDK path looks exactly the same as yours. I can compile without issues if I remove the Google Play Object, so I'm guessing that it is related to that.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2