User Tag List

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: Build 292.29 - Release version

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by raxabit View Post
    Have you tried messing with The Big Box object? That might move you in the right direction.

Edit: Attached an example.

Attachment 29721
    Yes I know. But, it is simply change resolution. The CF's fullscreen mode is "DirectX Fullscreen" that's best parformance in all of fullscreen methods.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export Module

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ASD View Post
    Yes I know. But, it is simply change resolution. The CF's fullscreen mode is "DirectX Fullscreen" that's best parformance in all of fullscreen methods.
    I wasn't aware that there is a "DirectX Fullscreen" mode. What's the difference between that and setting a resolution by other means?

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Sorry. I don't know more mechanisms about it. But the full-screen mode with DirectX is lighter than a simple resolution change process like The Big Box.

Forum Moderator Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As far as I know, there's two kinds of fullscreen, exclusive and borderless.
    Exclusive takes over the whole monitor, some may say performance is better in this, it changes the monitor resolution according to the game resolution.
    The drawback is that it's slower when you need to switch between applications, it also may mess with the size and position of other applications, meaning you will have to resize and move everything where it was...
    Borderless fullscreen is just a window that completely fills the screen, you can quickly switch between applications, change the resolution (sometimes refresh rate, and bit depth for ancient games), it's the only method capable of splitting a game through multiple monitors.

Either way, I don't think the performance hit would be enough to be noticeable in Fusion games, since those aren't that heavy to begin with...
    In intensive 3D games the difference is negligible, 1-4 fps difference, in some borderless can also perform a bit better, but it feels like it's with the margin of error, the fluctuation could be because of background processes.

Clicker Fusion 2.5Fusion 2.5+ DLC

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hi, several times i download a mfa on the forum, i modify it juste a little and the first owner cant't open it (newest version) even if we have both the latest version, i think it's because i have 2.5+ version, and i think it's when i use qualifiers, (even if i use standart qualifiers)
    could you teach me what i can do to evoid this problem please?

Forum Moderator Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @fredetmumu if you include anything exclusive to a DLC or exporter, a person who doesn't have it won't be able to open.
    2.5+ exclusive features that could cause this are: Child events, Qualifiers on Global Event Editor, Custom Qualifiers

To make a file that should open for anyone, you should not use these.

Clicker Fusion 2.5Fusion 2.5+ DLC

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thnaks for your answer, i didnt know for the Qualifiers on the global event editor

Forum Moderator

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleMac Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NaitorStudios View Post
    @fredetmumu if you include anything exclusive to a DLC or exporter, a person who doesn't have it won't be able to open.
    2.5+ exclusive features that could cause this are: Child events, Qualifiers on Global Event Editor, Custom Qualifiers

To make a file that should open for anyone, you should not use these.
    Also a file created in 2.5+ won't open in 2.5 as far I know.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Perry it will, like I said, you just need to not use exclusive features. Try opening an old mfa and save a new file from it, you'll see that it can be opened without the 2.5+.
    When I say exclusive features, I mean anything that goes in the frame or event editor. Things like Profiler or DX11 will only be disabled, but it will still open.
    I make examples for people on the Discord server all the time, people would complain if the mfa wasn't working...

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator ProPatch Maker
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All the times I try to build an .exe file, my Avast Antivirus: detects it as a Win32:KeyLogger-gen and remove the file.
    A couple of days ago I've signaled it a s false positive, but nowadays is still detected as a virus.
    It's a mess.

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 LastLast