User Tag List

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Build 292.29 - Release version

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator ProPatch Maker
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NaitorStudios View Post
    @Crian Microsoft already discontinued UWP, you can still build it, but there's really no benefit of using it, you can add the tile to exe games/apps without it, and Microsoft Store supports exe these days
    I don't know about performance tho, never built anything with it...
    Wow really? Also, to series X? I didn't know anything about it. It sounds like great news. Then it would be exciting to know how many of the extensions and shaders for windows are actually compatible with the new Microsoft console.

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wait what? We can play exe game on XBox consoles?! oO

Forum Moderator Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Crian @Jonathan no, I was talking about Windows O.o
    Well, it seems like it still being used on Xbox, but porting a game to a console isn't that straightforward, this is why Clickteam come up with a porting service...
    Porting require filling up a lot of documents, having a deal with a publisher, buying the Devkit from the console... Clickteam handles all of these in their porting service.

When you port with the Clickteam service, all extensions and shaders used are also ported, so you can use whatever you need

Clicker Fusion 2.5
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just my quick thought.

It'd be nice to have an option to set "Set width to" or "Set height to" to value right away (in pixels). It could speed up the work-flow.

To do this, we set X scale/Y scale to:
    New width in pixel / ( OWidth( "obj_port" ) + 0.0 )
    New height in pixel / ( OHeight( "obj_port" ) + 0.0 )

One other engine I tried has this option to set width/height right away . This is just a suggestion and if not for 2.5. I think it would be ok for F3 to have this direct approach.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export Module
    Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Feature Request: Track Changes

Like in a Word document, if you alter it, it can mark your changes so that the person can see what you changed.

It would be useful to have that in Fusion, a list of changes in the block, similar to how the feature "Find All" displays the events:

• if you amend a document, like a tutorial, or someone else's .mfa - it can show up what was changed.
    • It would also be useful if you change something on one level (frame) to track the changes so you make all the changes on the next level (frame).

But I need it right now, so what I really need is a time travel feature so I can go back in time 2 or 3 years, request this feature, and then, right now, when I need it, I'd already have it :-)

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Bug Report
    The "iOS: Wait for a touch" option of the HTML5 is grayed out after changed build type (e.g. HTML5 Development => HTML5 Final) if use frame type Preloader.

Feature Request
    "Anti-aliasing when risizing" option selectable if not checked "Resize display to fill window size" on Windows EXE and other build types.
    That's selectable on the HTML5 bild type if regardless of above opion.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok, i'm sorry to use this thread but i don't know where to post, i'm waiting since February for a Console Conversion Service, i've used the Console Conversion Service ticket system and since February, i've didn't got any answer.

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Today the McAfee detected following modules as false positives(see the attached files.).

Can you modify something in Fusion side?
    ss.jpg

ss2.jpg

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    278 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ASD View Post
    Today the McAfee detected following modules as false positives(see the attached files.).
    They have been sent those files. Come on guys, others like Kaspersky have been able to fix it very quickly... Anyway...

Quote Originally Posted by ASD View Post
    Can you modify something in Fusion side?
    I'm working exclusively on this for a few weeks, modifying lots of things in the runtime to restart from a fresh basis. The build 292.30 is almost ready.

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    278 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dobermann View Post
    Ok, i'm sorry to use this thread but i don't know where to post, i'm waiting since February for a Console Conversion Service, i've used the Console Conversion Service ticket system and since February, i've didn't got any answer.
    I've forwarded the message.

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast