User Tag List

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Build 292.29 - Release version

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export Module
    Mentioned
    197 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Open Multi Touch Copy - select the events and copy & paste that into a new application.

Which I did for you - and it's uploaded as Multi Touch Paste - but you can't open it because you get an error message that it's looking for the QuickTime 2 extension - and all it has in it is the copy & pasted events from Multi Touch Copy.

In case it doesn't work your side - this is what I'm seeing - 2 different examples.
    screenshots.jpg
    Attached files Attached files

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Janette5 View Post
    Open Multi Touch Copy - select the events and copy & paste that into a new application.

Which I did for you - and it's uploaded as Multi Touch Paste - but you can't open it because you get an error message that it's looking for the QuickTime 2 extension - and all it has in it is the copy & pasted events from Multi Touch Copy.

In case it doesn't work your side - this is what I'm seeing - 2 different examples.
    screenshots.jpg
    I see, thank you for the file. The problem comes from a mistake in the internal identifier of the Multiple Touch object, it has an invalid character. Not sure yet if this can be easily fixed.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've tried the build 292.29 from the Product Owner' Lounge but I still get the same message when trying to install.
    Image1.jpg
    It's still a "cannot create... stdrtd.$$A". I have BitDefender.

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Weird, nothing is reported by BitDefender on Virustotal. I'll ask someone else who uses it if he can reproduce the problem.

Forum Moderator

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleMac Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    works fine for me.
    try renaming that file, and run the update.
    or disable virus scanner if needed.
    Never seen this before.

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCFirefly 3D Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Feature Request:

If it's not too difficult to implement, could you please add a search bar to the Create Object window where you select which object you want to have created? I notice there is a search bar for quickly finding objects in other windows such as the New Condition window, but there currently isn't one in the Create Object window. Here is a picture showing and idea of where I think a search box could go if one is added.
    CreateObjectSearch.jpg

It would be extremely useful for projects with a large number of objects that all need Create Object actions. Being able to type all or part of the objects name into the search bar rather than scrolling around looking for the exact name for each object would exponentially speed up the process.

Clicker Fusion 2.5Android Export Module

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't know if anyone else would find this particularly useful but i'd like to see the current frame number when you play an animation in the animation editor. If you have long sequences and you spot something quirky you'd like to fix you will know exactly which frame to fix

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Klownzilla View Post
    I don't know if anyone else would find this particularly useful but i'd like to see the current frame number when you play an animation in the animation editor. If you have long sequences and you spot something quirky you'd like to fix you will know exactly which frame to fix
    It's funny you mention that because I was just thinking about this a couple days ago. If it could be added to the header of the pop-up window playing the animation, that would be sufficient for my needs.

Clicker Fusion 2.5
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by piscesdreams View Post
    It's funny you mention that because I was just thinking about this a couple days ago. If it could be added to the header of the pop-up window playing the animation, that would be sufficient for my needs.
    It'd be nice to see numbers in front of animations names (animation list) like you see at values sheet. I often have to create new animations to check the number I am on, another method would be to create quick debugger and get anim to value, but why to do mid-steps? If number would solve all. If not in 2.5 for 3.0 then. Hope 3.0 will be resumed, wish u all the best.

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tek View Post
    Feature Request:

If it's not too difficult to implement, could you please add a search bar to the Create Object window where you select which object you want to have created? I notice there is a search bar for quickly finding objects in other windows such as the New Condition window, but there currently isn't one in the Create Object window. Here is a picture showing and idea of where I think a search box could go if one is added.
    CreateObjectSearch.jpg

It would be extremely useful for projects with a large number of objects that all need Create Object actions. Being able to type all or part of the objects name into the search bar rather than scrolling around looking for the exact name for each object would exponentially speed up the process.
    Totally agree, I've always wondered why we didn't have this function here. And I lose so much time to find my object :P

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast