User Tag List

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Build 292.29 - Release version

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleFirefly 3D Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mouse wheel up/down not detected in sub-app

Mouse wheel up/down not detected in sub-app can this be fixed or do I need to implement a work around?
    MouseWheel SubApp Issue.mfa

Apologies if I posted in the wrong thread.

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleFirefly 3D Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All good fixed with Window Control Object
    * Mouse pointer is over object
    Window Control Object : Set Focus

Clicker Fusion 2.5Android Export Module

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ah it wasn't just me who'd like to have that feature then. I can't imagine it would be difficult or that time consuming for CT to add :-D

Clicker Fusion 2.5
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a quick-feedback for The Event List Editor. I don't use Event Editor as I lose track of events quickly (hovering over dots is like hide and seek). Rather than I work with Event List Editor. I attach image if we could view object's properties directly from the event list editor (If this could be technically done? If not, not a big deal).

I think it could make work-flow easier in event list editor. 01.jpg

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator ProPatch Maker
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)SWF Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi everyone,

Sorry in advanced for the double post - I posted the following under "Fusion 2.5" Sub-Forum by mistake instead of posting it here.

I've just updated my stand-alone copy of Clickteam Fusion 2.5+ to build R292.29, and since then every time I run an application I've been working on I get the following warning message regarding fonts that cannot be embedded:

Fonts cannot be embedded warning.png

Last night before I updated with the new build this warning message didn't occur.

The thing is, my entire application doesn't have any fonts - it is all image based, including the in-game text.

The only place I did use the Arial font is in comments in the Event Editor.

Any idea of why the fonts in the warning dialogue message cannot be embedded anymore in the recent build?

UPDATE:
    I've just found that this error message pops-up if the "OUYA object" is present in the application. I develop my application for Windows but also for Android and hence need the OUYA object in the application.
    I tried changing the font to something else in the object font properties as mentioned in the build release notes, but it's still gives the same error message regarding the exact same fonts in the screenshot. I also found that changing the font in the object font properties doesn't save. Releasing the OUYA object and clicking it back and the font properties remains empty. =\

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    This new error message is displayed when Fusion cannot find the TTF font data (it embeds TTF font data in the application in DirectX 11 mode). Are these fonts installed in your system?

I cannot reproduce the problem with the OUYA object, this object doesn't use any font. Maybe you use invisible List or Button objects?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export Module
    Mentioned
    197 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In case this info helps: Arial and Tahoma on my machine are open type fonts - not TTF - so most likely the case on most Windows 10 PCs.

(Also I thought Android couldn't use DirectX 11 mode - so wouldn't be embedding any fonts anyway except if you're using the Android Font Packer.)

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator ProPatch Maker
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)SWF Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks @Yves and @Janette5 for the replies.

These fonts are installed on my system, or else they wouldn't have show in the comments fonts list in the Event Editor. And I didn't use any invisible list or button objects.

I'm using Windows 7 64bit English version with Hebrew as my second input language (could be related?), but the application doesn't have anything written in Hebrew characters. It's a simple pixel-art game where all of the in-game text is actually bitmaps. As for DirectX - the display mode of my application is Direct3D 11.

Anyway, to make things simpler - I've just opened a blank new application with nothing but the OUYA object in the frame. When trying to run the application the fonts error shows up. When I delete the object the error goes away. I've troubleshoot this a little further as you both mentioned DirectX and tried changing the blank new application display mode to Standard, Direct3D 9 and Direct3D 8 and in these 3 modes the error didn't show up. It only shows when the default Direct3D 11 is selected.

It's just strange - the previous build of CTF 2.5+ didn't gave these error messages...

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export Module
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I found a case where the collisions do not work properly.
    Attached files Attached files

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Janette5 View Post
    In case this info helps: Arial and Tahoma on my machine are open type fonts - not TTF - so most likely the case on most Windows 10 PCs.
    O_o It's TTF files on my machine, where did you see it's OTF files?

Quote Originally Posted by Janette5 View Post
    Also I thought Android couldn't use DirectX 11 mode - so wouldn't be embedding any fonts anyway
    You are right this message is displayed only when you build a DirectX 11 Windows app. He needs to build his app for Windows too.

Quote Originally Posted by goldeng View Post
    I've just opened a blank new application with nothing but the OUYA object in the frame. When trying to run the application the fonts error shows up. When I delete the object the error goes away.
    Hmm, I'm now able to reproduce it, weird... It's possible the current OUYA object is outdated. I'll check it.

I've troubleshoot this a little further as you both mentioned DirectX and tried changing the blank new application display mode to Standard, Direct3D 9 and Direct3D 8 and in these 3 modes the error didn't show up. It only shows when the default Direct3D 11 is selected.
    Yes fonts are embedded only in DirectX 11 mode, the routines we use in this mode directly work with TTF data.

It's just strange - the previous build of CTF 2.5+ didn't gave these error messages...
    Yes, this error message is new in the build 292.29, it allows you to see if fonts will be or not correctly displayed.

Please note that this is a simple warning, missing fonts will be replaced by the closest one that is found at runtime (as far as at least one font is embedded). You can ignore this error message if you want, especially if you don't use text.

I'm checking the OUYA object.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast