User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: in-game options menu not working

Forum Moderator

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Euingee View Post
    @fredetmumu im sorry but i cant read french and im not sure how to translate to english in fusion
    It says:
    I made this virtual joystick some time ago, it works on android
    joystick-android-fred.mfa

Marv
    ​458 TGF to CTF 2.5+ Examples and games
    http://www.castles-of-britain.com/mmf2examples.htm

Clicker Fusion 2.5 Developer
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @nivram i was meaning that i couldnt understand what he was saying in the mfa file he sent. the text was all in french and i wasnt sure if there was a way in fusion where i could translate it al lol

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export Module
    Mentioned
    197 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I made an example based on your original upload. I had meant that I have no clue how to use the object you had in there - the joystick controller. Whether you'd call the dot in the circle a virtual joystick or not - I'd have no idea :-)

However, fredetmumu's example is very good and I can explain that to you in English if you prefer it.

====

To translate yourself you go here: https://www.bing.com/search?q=french...ANNTA1&PC=U531

and copy & paste the text.

Like so:

J’ai fait un exemple basé sur votre téléchargement original. J’avais voulu dire que je n’ai aucune idée de comment utiliser l’objet que vous aviez là-dedans - le contrôleur joystick. Que vous appeliez le point dans le cercle un joystick virtuel ou non - je n’aurais aucune idée :-)

Cependant, l’exemple de fredetmumu est très bon et je peux vous l’expliquer en anglais si vous le préférez.
    Attached files Attached files

Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Janette5 thank you lol. but for some reason the dot gets stuck when im dragging it around. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvDZX6y7p2A

Mentioned
    197 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, I programmed the small dot to stop when it's outside of the larger dot. Because else you would just keep dragging it all over the place. So when you get to the edge, you have to release it to make it jump back to the middle.

If you don't want that feature then delete line 12 and also the conditions on lines 8 + 9

+ Mover is overlapping Container

This will allow you to freely continue moving it, even when it's out the container. But it will still jump back when you release it.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Janette5 like this? im not sure if you meant the special conditions on lines 8 - 9 or the inserted ones.

player_movement.mfa

Mentioned
    197 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I changed your file - see attached.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Janette5 when i drag the joystick button around it gets stuck sometimes, but i think it does that because since its programed to only move if it's being held by touch, and if someone moves it fast enough itll be seen as it not being held anymore because the touch teleported somewhere else. i used a flag on lines 7 and 9. it still gets stuck sometimes but not as often if you move it quickly.

player_movement2.mfa

Mentioned
    197 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, if you move your finger off it - fast enough then it stays behind. Your version got stuck more than my version - that I uploaded this morning.

There's also a problem when you want to move left and your controls are so near the edge of your screen - you have to touch and release multiple times.

You could either

Use the example Fredetmumu uploaded where the controls move along with the button

or

Not have controls and just move the player to wherever the screen is touched.

Mentioned
    197 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I modified your example to show the option where the player will move to where the screen is touched.

I moved your shoot button down to the corner so that you'd need fewer zones - i.e. if the player clicks / touches the screen anywhere except on the shoot button, the object will move there until it reaches the place the player has touched and then it will stop.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast