User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: in-game options menu not working

Clicker Fusion 2.5 Developer
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

in-game options menu not working

for some reason in my options menu when i i trurn off the music and sound it still plays in the title and in the lvl frame. also, the vibration option goes back to On when exiting the frame.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/c1kt6j...ddddd.mfa/file

sorry for using an external link, the file was too large

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export Module
    Mentioned
    197 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You had multiple ini files - I changed that to only 1 ini file, and 2 files that are created - one for the options and one for the score. (Although you can put that all in one, there's no need to split that.)

You were not retrieving the vibration setting in the title screen, I added that in.
    Under Options you didn't have an option to stop the music once it was turned off - I added that in.
    In a few places you load the data from the ini file ahead of declaring the ini file - I changed the order so that the ini file is declared first.

Download here: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AgVEPtcaHQ02nbV7...xlm9g?e=qzgjgR

Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Janette5 thank you so much! its working fine now. i do have another question tho, i know this is isnt the android forum but since im here why not just ask. so im trying to build my app and it keeps giving an error. im not sure why because i never got one and have built several other ones no problem.

Starting a Gradle Daemon (subsequent builds will be faster)

> Configure project :app
    WARNING: The option 'android.useDeprecatedNdk' is deprecated.
    The current default is 'false'.
    It has been removed from the current version of the Android Gradle plugin.
    NdkCompile is no longer supported

> Task :app:preBuild UP-TO-DATE
    > Task :app:preDebugBuild UP-TO-DATE
    > Task :app:compileDebugAidl NO-SOURCE
    > Task :app:compileDebugRenderscript NO-SOURCE
    > Task :app:generateDebugBuildConfig FAILED

FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.

* What went wrong:
    Execution failed for task ':app:generateDebugBuildConfig'.
    > org.xml.sax.SAXParseException; systemId: file:/C:/Users/User/AppData/Local/Temp/And720A.tmp/app/src/main/AndroidManifest.xml; lineNumber: 4; columnNumber: 34; The reference to entity "g.deadintent" must end with the ';' delimiter.

* Try:
    Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output. Run with --scan to get full insights.

* Get more help at https://help.gradle.org

BUILD FAILED in 45s
    1 actionable task: 1 executed

im not sure what this means

Mentioned
    197 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There's a problem with your package name. I don't think you can have punctuation or special characters in it.

You have the name: com.u&g.deadintent

Try: com.uandg.deadintent

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Janette5 oh ok thank you! but quick question - do you know how to make a virtual joystick? i have it set up in the "joystick_lvl" frame but dont know how to get it to work. im not sure if its the same way like the touch object but i feel like the player might find it better to use than the other one.

phone_vibration1.mfa

Mentioned
    197 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry, no clue.

But I think the player must have a joystick or something similar plugged in? Maybe start a new thread and ask in case people don't read this thread.

If, however, you want to allow the player to move the little dot around in the bigger dot as a control instead of the arrows, well that you'd do with the multi touch object, I could probably help you with that.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Janette5 yeah thats actually what i meant lol sorry for calling it a joystick it thought thats what the dot and circle was called.

Clicker Fusion 2.5

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    j'ai fais il y a quelques temps ce joystick virtuel , il fonctionne sur android
    joystick-android-fred.mfa

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @fredetmumu im sorry but i cant read french and im not sure how to translate to english in fusion

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Janette5 ok so i just tried it out and did the best i can but its not doing what i want it to do. and how do i make it stay in one spot instead of moving around?

phone_vibration.mfa

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast