User Tag List

Thread: Missing extensions, Parallaxer, Viewport, Perspective and 3d mesh

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Missing extensions, Parallaxer, Viewport, Perspective and 3d mesh

Hi.
    My computer recently died and Iv'e had to replace it and re-install Multimedia fusion 2 (since I still have unfinished projects.
    When I try to open my projects I receive an error message. Missing the following extensions.
    Parallaxer.mfx
    Viewport.mfx
    Perspective.mfx
    and 3Dmesh.mfx.

I assumed these would be in the official extension packs, but it seems, having installed them, that they are absent.
    Could someone please direct me to where I can find these extensions?
    Also should I need to manually install them, could someone also explain which MMF system folders they need to be copied into, it's been a while since I've done this.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Forum Moderator Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Sorry to hear that your old computer died.

The good news is that these extensions should all be available from the extremely useful archive at https://dark-wire.com/storage/extlist.php

Parallaxer by Anders Riggelsen (Andos)
    Viewport by Anders Riggelsen (Andos)
    Perspective Object by Anders Riggelsen (Andos)
    3D Mesh by Erik Gustafsson (Turboferret)

Any extension without an installer should be copied to C:\Program Files (x86)\Multimedia Fusion 2\Extensions\ and C:\Program Files (x86)\Multimedia Fusion 2\Data\Runtime\ - sometimes there are multiple version of the extension, one for each folder.

Hopefully that should be enough to get you back into your unfinished projects.
    .:::.Joshtek.:::.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello Joshtek. Thank you for the response. I seem to have installed most of the extensions, however when I try to load my game, I recieve an error message "Cannot load extension kcmixer.mfx"
    There is no download link to this extension on the darkwire site, presumable because the mixer extension comes with multimedia fusion 2.
    I recieve another error on another project "cannot load extension KcBoxA.mfx.
    Lastly on loading some of my games that do open, they don't seem to function properly, especially the paralaxer object dosn't appear to be working.
    What should I do to resolve these issues?

Forum Moderator Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinxtengu View Post
    Hello Joshtek. Thank you for the response. I seem to have installed most of the extensions, however when I try to load my game, I recieve an error message "Cannot load extension kcmixer.mfx"
    There is no download link to this extension on the darkwire site, presumable because the mixer extension comes with multimedia fusion 2.
    I recieve another error on another project "cannot load extension KcBoxA.mfx.
    Lastly on loading some of my games that do open, they don't seem to function properly, especially the paralaxer object dosn't appear to be working.
    What should I do to resolve these issues?
    KcBoxA.mfx is Active System Box and mixer.mfx is Mixer Object, both by Clickteam. I think you should have them if you have the latest build of MMF2. I can't advise you on the Parallaxer object, but that might also be fixed if you update to the latest build.

You can update MMF2 via https://community.clickteam.com/passport.

I've not tested any of these extensions to see if there are Windows 10 compatibility issues.
    .:::.Joshtek.:::.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looks like I managed to get everything working, so all good.
    Thanks for the replies.