User Tag List

Thread: How to delay user permission box ?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question How to delay user permission box ?

Hi,

I didn't find answers on the forum so I open a thread.

As my app is having more and more features, it's needing more and more user permissions.

The problem is that it's asking the user for all these permissions at the app launch so it scares the user.

I want to ask user permissions when the permission is needed. For example I want the camera and audio permissions when user launches the video chat feature the first time. So user understands why app needs these permissions.

Is there a way to do it in fusion ?

Thanks.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    296 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Hey, the new runtime which is under testing actually will have this feature will ask the permission when is about to be used for the case of: camera, location, write/read when you are about to save a INI , hiscore, Edit, List, Combo, but actually dealing with file object which need permission and maybe you will have to repeat some commands (problem is the synchronicity for condition and you need to ask for permission). The good result is that when you will only use datastorage object will not ask for permission or have pending any of them.

some object will still need to ask for permission when created, like ironsource, chartboost, etc.

i will post here when is ready for user testing.
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

... new things are coming ...

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Merci Merci Merci !!!

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    will it be possible to capture response ? accepted or refused permission and to re ask for permissions?
    Will it be possible to explain to user why the permission is asked, before the popup shows or inside the permission popup ?

I'm excited to test this new feature !

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    296 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    so far now in android object you will be able to check for any permission if happens to be granted denied or blocked
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

... new things are coming ...